Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Gal At Insider Tries Stick-On Foot pads (foot fetish gold mine)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute Gal At Insider Tries Stick-On Foot pads (foot fetish gold mine)
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something I saw posted on another forum that caught my attention. A popular, currently trending video that Insider posted on their YouTube channel two days ago. Normally, I'm not one of those who enthusiastically says, "She knows!" when it comes to any video that shows feet, or that the girl was doing it with foot fetishists in mind. However, with this video, I'm honestly not so sure.

Allow me to give my thoughts before you scroll down to watch:

The girl herself I think is extremely cute and is obviously very bubbly, quirky, has a sense of humor, and seemingly an overall cool personality. She alludes to the fact that she likes to go barefoot/show off her feet when she mentions how these sole stickers make it feel as if you're going barefoot and she excitedly says "and who doesn't want that?" Combined with the fact that she did this video in the first place with an ABUNDANCE of close ups of her bare feet, kind of indicates to me that she appears to be quite proud of and comfortable with her feet. And if it was meant to be a tutorial or a review, it was a very poor one. She never really explained anything about the product, and was praising how great they are while you could literally see them peeling off of her toes at the beach. Haha. To me, the vibe I got more from it was basically: check out my toes, watch up close as I apply these to the bottoms of my bare feet, watch as I stick my toes right in the camera, listen as I talk about my toes, check out as I wiggle my soles and toes in your face, check out as I wiggle my soles and toes in your face some more, watch me as I put my feet through torture tests and essentially walk "barefoot" through the city, watch up close as I peel these off of the bottoms my bare feet, now watch as I playfully wiggle my soles in your face some more to close it out.

It's almost like it was just slapped together because whoever there that came up with the idea (apparently her) knew nobody (perhaps including themselves if it wasn't her that came up with the idea herself) would be paying attention to the product anyway and that people wouldn't be watching it for that. If felt more like 5 straight minutes of "hey, get a load of my feet!" If she was genuinely reviewing the product or giving a tutorial on them, the over abundance of IYF sole shots with her feet wiggling and the constant shots of her toes/tops of her feet I thought was realistically kind of unnecessary. Even if I didn't have a penchant for feet, the video would still strike me as oozing foot fetish.

As a result, this video literally from start to end is a foot fetish gold mine. Like mentioned, the girl is really cute and appears to have a really cool personality, and she has extremely nice soles and toes, and feet in general.

What I also thought was funny in a cute way was the sole stickers looked a little too short for her feet, like she got a size too short. Her long toes were poking out over the top.

It's also funny to note that Insider's other videos over time have anywhere between 30k - 100k views, with 70k seemingly being about the average. But this video has 1.4 MILLION in a matter of two days! I think she, or someone there (possibly because they like feet themselves) knew that beforehand (the fact that it's a poor video in actually explaining or thoroughly reviewing the product kind of corroborates that), or at the very least, is now privy of what garners views.

-  -  -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCAdCzyuReg

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links