Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Favorite Arches (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Favorite Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is legendary Sabrina, whose arches can stand up to anyone's, and always make me stand up at full attention.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still pass
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabrina...Be still, my beating heart.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabrina is a very important milestone in my online foot fetish endeavours. She's not only the owner of one of the best pair of arches of the entire web, but she's also the one that made me look at Feet Fair by the first time (or at least while taking note of the Feet Fair brand). She has been dethroned of her Queen of Arches title as the years gone through though

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ukrainian firecracker Danica proves that great things come in small packages, as this petite beauty is head to toe dynamite. Danica's arches may not be as high as some of the other contestants here, but they are pure goodness to me, and high enough to marry.
[Big Grin]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High enough to marry for me either, but still pass.

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely getting closer, but still pass.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

And there's always the incomparable Precious Spectra. One of the coolest things about Spectra is that she genuinely enjoys getting her feet worshiped, and that's no joke. But it's her great arches that set Spectra apart, and to me she's pretty much a perfect fetish model. Start with her milky skin and pouty lips and move on to her world beating velvety soft soles, complete with those deep arches, she's great from head to toe, and one of my very best.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

So she truly enjoys having her feet worshiped? I would spend hours straight licking her feet. Still pass though

--------------------

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

OMG this makes it so hard (literally)! [Jerkoff]

A barely audible pass, thinking I may regret it...

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I'm going on a mini vacation for a few days, and therefore won't be updating this thread, but before I go, I give you two wonderful models. First up is Feet Fair mainstay and legend Casey, whom we all love, and one shot deal model Catalina, with whom would have loved to work more. Catalina is here because she obviously has the arches, but her pretty face, great body and bubbly personality made a huge impression on me.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Catalina! Fuck. What a legend from the past! I used to have that picture where she's sporting her soles with her back over a blue sheet bed as my avatar in some online forums and even MSN for a while. What a pair of arches! Fuckin' A! Still pass though

--------------------

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

OK, I give up - it's Casey [Jerkoff]
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread but Spectra takes the checkered flag. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

One of my first high arched models, and an absolute legend. The amazing Bombshell Mandy.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links