Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Favorite Arches (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My Favorite Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
I have to say that Annette's definitely one the best models you ever found, Adam. Any chance you might do another photoshoot in the future?

Agreed, but I lost track of her, so it's doubtful that I'll work with her again.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though Jenisa only worked with me for a relatively short period of time, she's one of my favorite high arched models. Jenisa has the feet, the smile, the body and the personality that I find irresistible, and I only wish I had been able to work with her more.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice arches. Would marry her

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Nice arches. Would marry her

Funny you should say that, she was going through a divorce at the time I met her and worked with her, but the last time I heard from her, she had moved out of NY and remarried. I just hope her new guy is a foot man, 'cause otherwise that would be a waste of a great pair of feet.
[Mmm]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Angelina is one of those "One Shot Deal" models with whom I wish I could have worked more, but she was in NYC for a very short time, and left as suddenly as she appeared. The girl does possess a pair of very sweet feet, with nifty arches, and that's pretty evident from her pics.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie. All day long for me!!!
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by irishfootguy84:
Jamie. All day long for me!!!

Well alright, a vote for Jamie. Can't go wrong with that...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you meant Angelica right, with a "c"? She's the complete package.

Interesting detail is that her feet are exactly like my girlfriend's.

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
I think you meant Angelica right, with a "c"? She's the complete package.

Interesting detail is that her feet are exactly like my girlfriend's.

That's right, I meant Angelica. Your girlfriend has feet like hers? Lucky you.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

And as we move to home stretch, I give you fabulous Nikki, the last high arched model that I featured on Feet Fair, and an instant classic. Nikki has arches that can rival my other top models, and quickly gathered a dedicated following.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

This girl is great. Never stops to astonish me even when I look at the same pictures over and over again. Magnificent. Oh, and she's my new favourite arches thread winner.

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

And then there's Paradox... They don't get any more archier than this amazing gem. Paradox was only in the scene for a brief time, but she blazed a trail that's hard to beat. At 6" 2" in height barefoot, and size 10 feet, Paradox is impossible to ignore. She's the second tallest model I have ever worked with and every bit as impressive in other ways too.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Uffff here she is. I was expecting the next girl to be Paradox, to be honest.

Nothing much to say about her. Pictures are worth a thousand words. She's perfect. Her high arched feet are flawless. She's my Feet Fair model number 2, right after Nikki.

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:

Nothing much to say about her. Pictures are worth a thousand words. She's perfect. Her high arched feet are flawless. She's my Feet Fair model number 2, right after Nikki.

I already featured Paradox, she's on page 2 of this thread.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:

I already featured Paradox, she's on page 2 of this thread.
Huh? I think that you are confused somehow.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links