Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cheerleader captain's SEXY soleplay (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cheerleader captain's SEXY soleplay
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:

http://clips4sale.com/40361

On this particular day, unlike many others in the summer of 2018, I arrived at the park to find an embarrassment of riches! Not one not two but THREE WOMEN, all attractive (for different reasons), all barefoot, all with their feet up on chairs so I could have tried my luck shooting. But my favorite soon became clear — a tall brunette with long straight brown hair with LONG GORGEOUS legs and big feet, not huge but definitely 9.5 or 10, her immaculate white sneakers with green and red stripes (Gucci I later discovered, of course bought by daddy) on the ground below her. Also on the ground was a notebook with a Letter (which I later googled and found to be from a high school in Bergen County, NJ), some resumes that clearly showed her name, and a keychain with a pompon on it which had, I later discovered, the school’s colors. I took all this to mean she was a recent graduate of the high school and has been a cheerleader there — in fact, she was so pretty and self-possessed I have no doubt she was captain of the team. She was the type of girl that would have been prom queen if such a thing still existed. She is obviously the queen bee of her group -- the prettiest girls who’d gone to the school no doubt -- because as I passed her from behind she was running a group text chat that had a whole bunch of girls on it! This is going to be fun, I thought as I sat down and took out the camera. I was very obvious about taking the camera out, and pretty confident this particular girl wouldn’t mind — for girls like this, getting attention from men is like breathing, and my particular form of attention would be super textworthy, good for a laugh with the squad.

And so it turned out to be!

As I settled in I noticed her skimpy belly shirt showing off her toned and muscular, slender midsection. When she saw the camcorder her eyebrows went up but then she scrupulously looked away, grabbing her phone and texting. I started to shoot and she flashed one quick and giddy look at the camera — “seriously he is totally filming my bare feet omg!” After that she varied her activity between avoiding looking at the camera and then texting, taking my picture, sending it to the squad, and laughing giddily at their responses! When she read her friends' texts she moved her lips -- that's so delightfully ditzy, I LOVE when girls do that!!! She did put her feet down a few times (edited out) and each time she did I thought, ok it’s over but that was FUCKING AMAZING — only to have her put her big, soft, lusciously curvy feet up again, flamboyantly stacking them up pointed straight at me!

My favorite part is the end, the longest time when she was laughing and texting and peeking at the camera past the edge of her phone — she also did this flirty wave with her big beautiful feet that put a cannon in my trousers believe me, and I’m usually strictly business when I shoot these things. Eventually she put her feet down and I wondered if she would call me out but she didn’t, every once in a while perking my way with a very knowing smile on her pretty face. Later I saw that she had put her long legs and big beautiful feet up again, this time with her Gucci’s on, and I actually considered going over to shoot that, but a better opportunity presented itself and off I went.

This clip now holds the record for most consecutive times I have enjoyed it without watching ANYTHING else. Pretty sure it would be my desert island clip lol.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 20, 2018, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is VERY GOOD stuff!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, RBS. Ever since you mentioned this one, I've been interested in and looking forward to reading about how this encounter went down. Cute girl, and very nice soles on her. Kind of resembles Miranda Cosgrove a bit.

quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Eventually she put her feet down and I wondered if she would call me out but she didn’t, every once in a while perking my way with a very knowing smile on her pretty face. Later I saw that she had put her long legs and big beautiful feet up again, this time with her Gucci’s on, and I actually considered going over to shoot that, but a better opportunity presented itself and off I went.

If a better opportunity wasn't available at the moment, it would have been interesting to go back over and start filming her with her sneakers on for at least a few minutes.

Given her obvious humorous and playful reaction to knowing that you were filming her bare feet beforehand, it would have been interesting just to see what her reaction would have been to seeing you return to film her sneaker clad feet, and if she'd perhaps take them off in sort of a "oh, are you back for more feet?", type of manner.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt she would have done that baresoles84. Anyway I had actual naked sole flesh to capture for posterity’s sake!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most likely not. I doubt it also.

When there’s a guaranteed pair of bare soles that are worth capturing (such as the above image), I’d choose that each time over what might happen with someone else; especially if you already captured their bare soles anyway.

Though if an opportunity for bare soles didn’t present itself and you did go back and shoot the sneaker clad feet of cheer captain, I would have only stayed for a few minutes at most. If it was demonstrable that she wasn’t going to do something similar to what the PPB did during your second encounter with her in knowing that it’s bare soles you want, and the shoes weren’t coming back off, then time to go.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah I usually shoot only a minute or less after they put their shoes back on. I just like the contrast.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

I can't stop admiring this gal's bare soles. They look extremely soft and like they would be quite sensitive. She looks like it'd be fun to tickle her feet as well; the stream of girlish laughter that I'm certain would likely follow would probably be mellifluous.
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are on the roll of a lifetime good sir.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I can't stop admiring this gal's bare soles. They look extremely soft and like they would be quite sensitive. She looks like it'd be fun to tickle her feet as well; the stream of girlish laughter that I'm certain would likely follow would probably be mellifluous.

It’s interesting you say that — after I shot it I enjoyed watching it that evening and then became sort of devoted to it. Which is not usually the case — usually I like variety and so I mix things up as much as possible. But this one I watched faithfully time after time and each time was like the first.

I actually held onto it for months without releasing it, because I’ve noted that once I take the time to sit down and recount how it was shot, I lose interest in the clip, and I didn’t want to lose interest! 😅

It’s rare that I get so obsessed with a clip. I’ve had a few however, such as:

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

And of course

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And lots more besides. Ok so maybe I’ve become obsessed more often than I realized 😅

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

More segments that sucked me into endless watching

-

-

-

-

-

The population of a whole planet, down the drain, thanks to these big soles:
 -

And these little ones of course
 -

And several planets all dead because of this arrogant sneer and big vulnerable soles:
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Oy VEY I’ve enjoyed these a million times

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Ok I’ll stop now because I just keep thinking of more clips I’ve come to enjoy repeatedly over the years. I’m sure we all have similar stories to tell.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah, I know what you mean. You mention one, and then you think of another, and then another, and then another, because they're all worthy of mention.

I have a list as well, but I'll just leave it at the one that I'm currently crushing on at the moment, which is her:

-  -

She has such an adorable baby face, even more so when she smiles out of amusement or entertainment. And her feet are HUGE. However, despite her having long cannons for feet, they are still quite feminine looking. A lot of times when female feet exceed a size 10, they can sometimes start looking a little manly. Not the case with hers at all.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links