Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Curious wife's enormous soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curious wife's enormous soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New clip, store is
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was in spring of 2018, and happened right after the lawn opened and it warmed up a bit. I got there early just because it was convenient but then as lunchtime progressed lots and lots of people were on the lawn, and so when I spotted a pair of bare feet propped up on a chair, really, really long feet, I couldn't see the person the feet belonged to, and the feet were so long I assumed it might be a slender guy. These were feet too long for a woman. So I just wanted to confirm that and walked over.

It was a woman all right!

And a really pretty one too. She's about five seven or so, not short but also not model-tall. But her feet just go on and on forever, I was shocked. She is at least a size 11. At LEAST. She was slender and attractive, and seemed to be out for a run because she had her running shoes and gym socks on the ground below her. I was so expecting it to be a slender guy when I got over there, when I saw the pretty face under the cap I got very flustered and all "holy shit, I wasn't ready for that!" So I just literally flopped down on the grass in front of her and took the camera right out, not being as smooth as I usually am. I opened the viewfinder and zoomed and pressed REC and that's literally the first thing you see in the clip. And right off the bat, she was on to me. She was watching me and what I was doing with a very impassive expression, more curious than anything else. She surveyed my coolly for quite a while when I started to shoot, and then on and off again she did the same thing continuously.

There's really something completely fascinating about that. The whole time she kept those big feet on the chair, looking at me, knowing that I was capturing video of her big naked soles. I wondered what was going through her head, but she did not move her feet or even look at all unhappy. Just more curious than anything else. Most women with big feet are embarrassed of them, because they get teased a lot for it, especially by women with smaller feet, and I wondered if she was quietly intrigued by the idea that someone actually LIKED her big feet so much that he was willing to do this odd thing just to capture their look.

She did put her feet down at one point, actually right after I started shooting, and I was so disappointed, but it's because she had received a call and took out her planner. Once the call was over and she was done writing in her book, her big feet went right back up, and she pointed them straight at me! And of course I joyfully filled my viewfinder with her again. After a few minutes some lunch eaters came along and got directly in the way and again my heart fell, but when I shimmied over a bit to see if I could still get an angle, I was amazed to see her slide those two big feets over a bit on the chair to her left, again pointed at me! I started shooting a third time, and a third time she looked my way with that poker-faced glance. Finally her big, immaculate, shapely soles went down for good, and as she slipped her crisp white socks back on, I got up to look for new opportunities.

When I later reviewed the footage I saw she was wearing a wedding ring and I was so envious ... imagine her lying on your bed with her ankles crossed, and they're YOUR big beautiful feet you can enjoy to your heart's content! Well, we can enjoy them a bit ourselves now ....

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my favorite part of the encounter:

quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Once the call was over and she was done writing in her book, her big feet went right back up, and she pointed them straight at me! After a few minutes some lunch eaters came along and got directly in the way and again my heart fell, but when I shimmied over a bit to see if I could still get an angle, I was amazed to see her slide those two big feets over a bit on the chair to her left, again pointed at me!

It's like even she was thinking to herself, "Darn lunch eaters."

*slides her Sasquatch feet over to directly face you at your new position*

"Here. Continue."

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links