Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » All Soles' Eve

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All Soles' Eve
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Shot on Halloween 2018 -- All Soles Day! The same day this clip is being uploaded. The weather in New York today was quite nice so I thought, for a goof, I'd spend a few hours patrolling around the park and library, and after about an hour and forty five minutes of easy paced wandering, I saw a second pair of soles. (The first pair I saw you don't even want to KNOW about, lol.) This pair was up on a table, and they were ADORABLE, wiggling around, a pretty little blonde head beyond them. This girl was a real throwback to when I was a youngster -- unlike most of the girls I come upon these days, she actually had makeup on! She was wearing a crucifix! It was like a throwback to the 70s. She had on a short dress which is a real problem but there was no way I was not shooting. She had a very slight and mild bit of callusing on the balls of her feet, and lying on the ground below her were the reasons for that -- a pair of black high heeled pumps. Actually her feet and nails were in excellent condition considering her super sexy high heels but they seemed to be really doing a job on her poor tootsies, hence the feet up and wriggling with relief. She had a ton of stuff, like THREE large bags she must have been schlepping around in midtown. I'd call her sexy, wriggling bare feet a size 8 or so. She had a laptop out but wasn't on it much, spending more time with a notebook. She had a big pair of Beats on that stayed on ... right until she talked to me when I was done shooting. LOL!

The table next to her was open but right beyond that were a couple smoking a blunt, so I assumed they'd be mellow, lol. I sat down and the girl looked at me but went back to her notebook. I took the camera out and she looked at me a bit longer, watching as I put it in my lap and opened the viewfinder. From that point on she coolly evaluated me now and then, always looking directly at the camera lens, sometimes for several seconds, then flexing and wiggling her feet and going back to her notebook. So she seemed to see what I was doing and, despite the short skirt, just went back to her thing, and even flexed her feet, suggesting to me that she knew I was filming her feet and didn't care.

I'm glad she didn't care. She's sexy as fuck and her footplay is amazing! She put her feet on another chair or down occasionally but then went back to having her sensual shapely feet back on the table, and I caught it all! She was a huge turn-on.

I wasn't the only person who thought so. About five minutes after I sat down to shoot, I was amazed to see someone come up to the same table I was sitting at and pull up a chair! I always keep the girl in my viewfinder whatever is going on around me, so I didn't see too closely what was happening, but it was pretty clear to me it was a guy, he was also smoking ganja, and he was now sitting right behind me. Through the viewfinder I could see that the girl gave this guy a stare but then went back to her notebook. After four or five minutes, he seems to have wandered off. I suspected he would not have crawled right up my nose like that unless he was also interested in her bare soles -- in fact with the naked bottoms of her feet so visible and so exposed like that, I was surprised she didn't draw even more attention!

This went on for a while and she kept peeking at the camcorder, but then eventually she got a text and put her feet down and shoved her feet back in her black pumps. I thought, ok, the show is over. Then I put the camcorder away and through my headphones I heard a voice. I heard it once, then twice. I looked over at her and she was looking at me and talking to me. I thought, ok, here we go. So I slipped my headphones off and heard the tail end of an "excuse me." She has a husky voice, and speaks rather quietly. I said "yes?" and she said, "was that man your friend?" and I said he wasn't. She said, "that man was definitely PERVING on my FEET." I looked at her and she had a knowing look on her face. Then she said "SO GROSS" in her husky voice and let out a little laugh. I said, "oh I'm sorry" and she laughed again and gave me a *very* wry look that suggested she was pulling my leg, having a bit of fun with me. As I got up to leave, I noticed she had a very white fluffy jacket on a chair back, and I remember wishing she had been wearing that when I was shooting. As I left, I shot a quick look at her heeled feet and she was wiggling them around just like she had when her feet were up on the table ....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one (girl+story)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad callouses, shame :-(

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So she found it "so gross" that the other guy was "perving her feet," yet apparently had no issue with you doing the exact same thing, with a camcorder. Interesting.....

Unless she was using that other guy as a way to vicariously refer to you.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
So she found it "so gross" that the other guy was "perving her feet," yet apparently had no issue with you doing the exact same thing, with a camcorder. Interesting.....

Unless she was using that other guy as a way to vicariously refer to you.

She was definitely teasing me.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by FEETFIRST2014:
Bad callouses, shame :-(

Nah, very minor, very mild.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was great story thanks. But How did she not catch on to you ogling her feet also? Lol
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Seriously?

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, good one...i guess.
Ok, you guys have fun and i just sit in the corner over there *points* and mope a bit then, ok?
[Wink]

This wasa good one. What a girl. Not that faked stuff that you find all over. Genuine and for real and good. Thanks RBS!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an absolute goddess!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links