Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Frankie Gets Her Wings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Frankie Gets Her Wings
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my 4,000th post! I really have to get out for more fresh air or something. Anyways, here's a cool couple of pics I did years ago when I shot with Francine at Bombshell Mandy's house. B-Mandy had a pair of black angel wings lying around, and Frankie asked me to do a couple of quick snaps. Sorry, I don't have any feet and wing shots of her, this was literally in the middle of our shoot and took all of about 30 seconds, but they're a good sample, lest you think I can only shoot feet. lol

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she’s sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Excellent pics!

Thank you John, and in case you were wondering if I'm the only person that finds Frankie irresistible, here's a pic from that session, where Bombshell Mandy devours her tiny feet. B-Mandy zeroed in from the very beginning of that shoot and attacked Frankie like a hungry wolf; it was one of the craziest and sexiest things I have ever experienced.

-

[ April 21, 2019, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links