Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Lexi's Fresh Pedicure & Soft Soles 20 y/o NEW© (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ©Lexi's Fresh Pedicure & Soft Soles 20 y/o NEW©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New model named Lexi who is 20 years old, first time foot modeling after being propositioned in public after us seeing her amazing painted nails and size 8 feet. She readily agreed (although shy at first) and said she always wanted to do regular modeling and didn't know so many guys loved feet. More to follow:

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's really... normal-looking. I don't know how else to say it.

Her feet look gorgeous, though.

Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cwren24:
She's really... normal-looking. I don't know how else to say it.

Her feet look gorgeous, though.

Normal good or normal bad?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps, he means 'girl next door'. Though, I cannot be sure, as she is unlikely to be the girl next door in my neck of the woods (hometown). Then again, I've lived in other places where she might be.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definatly the Girl Next Door....She's Beautiful!

[Hump] [Cheers]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
Definatly the Girl Next Door....She's Beautiful!

[Hump] [Cheers]

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wooden Leviathan:
Perhaps, he means 'girl next door'. Though, I cannot be sure, as she is unlikely to be the girl next door in my neck of the woods (hometown). Then again, I've lived in other places where she might be.

Haha, I know what this guy means. When you live in the middle of America and not in a city, they're just not on the same level as Cali girls [Wink]

The other commenters have the right of it - I meant normal-good, a girl-next-door type. It's not a bad thing - she just makes an interesting contrast to some of the other girls on NorCalFeet. You've got girls like Babzy, who are SO drop-dead supermodel-gorgeous that you almost can't concentrate on just their feet. On the other hand, Lexi is cute (don't get me wrong), but not shockingly so, and looks like someone I'd see walking down the street. But then I'd see those feet and THEN I'd do a double-take.

I mean:

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

This tops pic... WOW. No wonder you stopped her in public.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

CWren thanks for the compliments, we’ll pass them along!

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
[Thumbs Up]

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by tb40ford:
Precious GOLD. What dreams are made of here.
Thank you and she for sharing.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links