Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nerdy but beautiful grad student

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nerdy but beautiful grad student
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was rescued from a memory card with a few other clips I shot in the spring of 2018. This is actually the first thing I shot all year, because I mistakenly thought the lawn was open. It wasn't, but I did a circle around the park and the library and saw this girl sitting outside the library, her feet up as she worked on her laptop. I walked over from behind and it seemed pretty clear she was doing some fairly sophisticated course work, and when I sat down and casually glanced over her way, I saw she was in her early 20s, so I assume she was a grad student. She has an awesome look I LOVE -- that serious, nerdy scholar look. I really, REALLY love seeing the bare soles of a girl like that, and HERE THEY WERE. She has The naturally beautiful without makeup look, and the strongly German facial features, led me to suspect she's from the Midwest, and her behavior when she caught me shooting just confirmed that opinion in my head!

This was the first time I had shot in literally seven months, and usually I am rusty and a bit nervous when shooting season starts, and this was no exception. I began shooting and carefully watched her facial features to see if she would get up and start yelling at me. Man did I hope not, because fuck me the sight in my viewfinder was just STAGGERINGLY SENSUAL -- what a contrast between the pert, quietly lovely wallflower in modest glasses and these long, curly soft, sensual and vulnerable bare soles, HOLY SHIT. My guess is a shoe-size just south of double digits, maybe 9 or 9.5.

So as I filled my viewfinder with her naked foot bottoms, I nervously kept tabs on her eyes, and it was really hard to tell what she was looking at, especially in the little rectangle of the viewfinder, because she seemed to be looking at the top of her laptop screen, but was she looking at me over the lip of the screen? At the time I could not tell, but looking at the tape now, it seems clearly yes. But she left her feet up -- it would have been so easy for her to shut it down, but she didn't -- in fact she left her bare soles up there pointed straight at my camera lens for almost an hour! By the time I was done shooting my hands and back were aching, because it takes some effort to sit just right and hold the camcorder straight. But I wasn't about to miss one second of this amazing sight!

Now she DID absolutely let me know on several occasions she was hip to my shenanigans ... by kind of elaborately "noticing" the camera and rolling her eyes! LOL, but then both before that and after it she would slip the camera sly little peeks and then go back to her work. In fact before she left she decided she would let me know in no uncertain terms that she was aware that I was shooting her soles! Her play acting is so cute and funny! I'm kind of obsessed with that and most of the caps are that brief moment, lol! At the time, just looking at the viewfinder, I didn't realize it was playacting, and I panicked a little, thinking she was going to come over and chew me out or worse, but she just put her Uggs back on, gathered her stuff up, and sauntered off the plaza, about five ten I would estimate. Legs for days....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nerdy girl! Nice setup

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny that it was the first thing I shot this year but one of the last things I found the footage for....

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobeiskool
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is utterly perfect; love her shapely, sexy soles.

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

1000% agree

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
A nerdy girl!

Yeah I really love the nerds — something strangely hot about them.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yepp; nerdy but sexy. [Hump]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links