Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mother-In-Law Feet ** NOW WITH WIFE** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mother-In-Law Feet ** NOW WITH WIFE**
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After more years than I can count, I finally got a few photoes of my mother-in-laws bare soles and toes! She was napping on a couch and since my wife was in the kitchen, I took a quick shot!
This was nearly impossible, but we have them now for everyone to enjoy. She is not the type to show her feet at all so this is an especially rare treat!
Please enjoy and let me know what you think!

-

[ December 04, 2018, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: FEETFIRST2014 ]

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

I'd have had trouble resisting moving in for a quick sniff.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool]

I'd have had trouble resisting moving in for a quick sniff.

Oh I know man, I know....it took all of me not to get a sniff...especially under her toes. WAY too risky. I'm thrilled to be able to look at her bare soles and toes, finally!!!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her curvy, wide, soles are sexy! Thanks for sharing. Did your wife inherit her sexy soles?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Her curvy, wide, soles are sexy! Thanks for sharing. Did your wife inherit her sexy soles?

Thank you! Yes, she sure did!

--------------------

FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

quote:
Originally posted by tb40ford:
A great thank you first for sharing these delightful leg endings.
They are just as perfect as it gets.
What size are they?
You should at least get some shoe time in if you can’t get your hands on them. Her shoes are the next best thing.
I love the wrinkles forming on the heel area. This is a bit rare to see.
If you can try and get a tops shot.

Thank you....she is a size 6.5.
I completely agree! I LOVE her wrinkles and how they go all the way to her heel!
I also love how beautifully symmetrical her toes are!

--------------------

FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

-

Got a shot of her feet under the dining room table...we can see her left foot toes from the top and her right arch, sole wrinkles, heel and slightly fanned out toes from the bottom....enjoy my foot brothers!
Let me know what you think!!!!!

--------------------

Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**That feeling when you've wandered too far inside the house hosting the party** I was just leaving...

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
I would love to see I picture of your wife's feet. Not only am I curious to see what they look like, but it would also be fun to compare them to her mother's.

Nice post! Thanks for sharing.

Second!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
I would love to see I picture of your wife's feet. Not only am I curious to see what they look like, but it would also be fun to compare them to her mother's.

Nice post! Thanks for sharing.

Second!
.....well for a start, that's my wife's beautiful size 10 sole as my avatar [Mmm]

--------------------

wolfman92
Board Regular
Member # 51819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfman92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mother in law's feet/soles are to die for. They are so soft and wrinkly. Would love to massage them for her
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh..her feet are gorgeous. Love my mom in laws hot little plump feet too. How old is she? This is really sexy. Imagine your wife and her moms feet at your disposal.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yendor34
Loyal Member
Member # 45730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yendor34   Email Yendor34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Arches
Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

quote:
Originally posted by blkk73:
Oh..her feet are gorgeous. Love my mom in laws hot little plump feet too. How old is she? This is really sexy. Imagine your wife and her moms feet at your disposal.

Thanks so much man!
I agree completely....a dream to have my wife and mother in laws feet, side by side!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links