Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee's Barefoot at Another Amusement Park

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee's Barefoot at Another Amusement Park
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Mindee hit another milestone. She has joined the 6K Club (6,000 photos). Just 7 months ago, she was joining the 5K Club and I let her pick which set broke that mark. Well, this time around, I picked the set.

The set I went with wasn't the largest set (46 photos). It probably wouldn't even rank among my Top 10 favorite sets of hers. We shot it on a chilly, overcast day. She wasn't feeling amazing when we shot it. I did it with my cellphone too.

So you're probably asking me why I picked this set. Well, it picked it because it combined three of my favorite things: roller coasters, female feet, and hanging out with Mindee. This girl is legit one of my best friends. I adore her like no other and even said as much in a little blog I wrote about her and her hitting the 6K Club this week. Please give it a read.

https://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2018/12/6k-club-mindees-footography.html

Even with all I said above, I really do like this set. A lot of great shots came from it. My only regret is that we didn't shoot a handful more photos. Mindee kicked ass (as usual) and we had a hell of time during that August vacation. We hit three amusement parks and a cavern that neither of us had ever been to. We got in three sets as well. The other two came out great and you'll see them before long.

Thanks for all you do, Mindee. I hope all your fans enjoy this one! I'm sure they will.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, I could use a friend like Mindee!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Boy, I could use a friend like Mindee!"

Hear, hear! ... [Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As time goes on her beauty increases as does the wrinkles in her soles and it's a wonderful thing.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. When I say she's one of the best friends I ever had, I truly mean it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links