Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Statuesque MILF's enormous ALLEY soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Statuesque MILF's enormous ALLEY soles!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the first time I shot the statuesque MILF's enormous soles -- and what an introduction!!! Not much was going on on the lawn that day so I thought I'd patrol around in the alleys and there, on the third or fourth pass, I saw a pair of incredibly long feet sticking up! I was almost sure it was a woman because of the feminine shape and slenderness of them, but one thing nagged at me -- they were really up and OUT THERE, if you get my drift. People walking by were actually looking at her feet as they passed. So I thought, better be sure, give a look to the face first, and sure enough it was none other than the beautiful woman as I described in the "Statuesque MILF" clip already posted. (But just as a reminder, this one happened BEFORE the one already posted, so they are being added backwards, the way I do most things, lol.) Such a beauty, very lush and sensual, I'd say late 30s to mid 40s. She was texting and talking and her big feet looked like skyscrapers, rising up off the seat back!

So I sat down to shoot at the table in front of her. Since the tables around us were pretty empty, she gave me a look because I chose to sit right next to her. You know like when someone comes onto an elevator and stands an inch away from you even though it's empty? lol! But what was I going to do? This view was too amazing to pass up. I had to keep telling myself that as I took the camera out and came to the realization that I had to pretty much hold the camera in my bare hands, totally exposed and very, very obvious, to shoot! She saw the camera and gave me a look and hid her face behind those big feet of hers, but in only a few seconds she seems to have had second thoughts, because her face came out and she was smiling and texting and chatting away, and she kept the twin towers up for over ten minutes! My hands were ACHING because I was holding the camera TOTALLY STILL and could not even rest my wrists on my legs because the angle was wrong. The camera was so OUT THERE -- as much as her big feet were! It was funny, people would walk by and look at those huge feet, they'd just get over that, and then they'd see the camera pointed at them! You can actually see that happen many times as people pass by. A few guys walked toward her, so seeing her soles instead of the tops of her feet, and were clearly so taken aback they stopped to stare. One or two took their phones out, lol. I wonder why?

The whole time she happily sat there and carried on her little convos as she looked at the camera and sometimes flexed those size 11 tootsies around. Eventually she left and I thought, holy fuck that was straight up AMAZING, not realizing I would soon see her again on the lawn in my beloved cross-ankle pose. This one has a special charm for me though because it was the first, because her big naked soles were SO EXPOSED to passersby, and because it's very easy to imagine them in the stocks when she has them this way, heh heh. I liked her nonchalant and airy she was about the whole thing. She's hugely attractive, and so are her soles.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it gets better every time
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, she’s got those out there like nobody’s business. Reminds me of the Midwestern Christian volunteer, as well as the first encounter with the light skinned patrician. What gets me about this particular position is that even if you’re not into feet, you can’t help but look at them because of how out there they are. It’s basically the consummate position if you were intentionally trying to get people to look at your feet.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links