Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Meo's size 6.5 cute korean soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meo's size 6.5 cute korean soles!
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute Meo's first time fooling around in front of a cam with her feet. Seemed a very long and tiring day for Meo, her feet were a bit stinky in those well worn converse shoes. She thought it was probably the easiest way to model is to sit and show those soles infront of cam! She told me she had fun and definitely not conscious about her feet anymore!

-

https://clips4sale.com/101615/solenation/cid2ac74b9cf54a868e06f95cfd95

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might be my all time favorite from you.

She just looks so powerful yet at peace here, absolutely beauty!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy hell [Drool]

Those who've paid attention, likely realize I have a strong penchant for Latinas (especially indigenous looking ones), but East Asians (especially Japanese and Korean) are second on my list. This one is a pretty good example as to 'why'. Good catch! The pose is adorable too, especially since it appears (from your account of how she feels about her feet now) that its out of humor or otherwise spurious in an innocuous sort of way. Good work, my man!

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links