Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Dolly (New Model - Mindee's Grandma/Shelby's Mom) Debuts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Dolly (New Model - Mindee's Grandma/Shelby's Mom) Debuts
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Mindee's grandmother, Shelby's mother, Mrs. Dolly makes her Soles of Silk debut. That's right, Mindee got her grandmother to shoot. If you didn't get to check out the blog where this happened, check out the link below:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2018/12/sundays-shoot-3-generations-mindee.html

All that being said, Mrs. Dolly had a good time doing these photos, along with the ones with Mindee and Shelby. This solo set of hers marks her debut. You'll have to wait a little while longer to see the one with all three of them featured together.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess nice feet run in the family!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] [Mmm]

How old is Dolly? (wondering if you were impertinent enough to ask [Laugh] )

[ December 26, 2018, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: sftfan ]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful work man, thank you!
Do you have a solo set with Shelby?

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahaha! Patrick, it's so funny the way you get different generations to model for you, but that lady does have sexy soles though. Has she told you how she feels about a bunch of guys rubbing one (or ten) out to her feet?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say look at a girl's mother and you will have an estimate what the girl will look like when she ages. So my guess is Mindee will look like Dolly in 50 or 60 years. However, the feet don't age quite as fast.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

They say look at a girl's mother and you will have an estimate what the girl will look like when she ages. So my guess is Mindee will look like Dolly in 50 or 60 years. However, the feet don't age quite as fast.
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would absolutely lose it to the mom, nevermind the grandmother. omggg
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links