Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kaycee Loves Heavy Metal & 80's Rock

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kaycee Loves Heavy Metal & 80's Rock
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was two years since I last shot with Kaycee. Nothing happened to cause us to not shoot. We just kind of drifted apart a little bit once she got a new job. We've kept in touch and kept talking about shooting, but we just never made the time. Well, luckily for me, at the end of December, we finally ended that two year hiatus.

We shot several sets that day, but one of my favorites was this one. Kaycee loves heavy metal and 80's hair bands. She goes to a lot of concerts and hangs with a bunch of friends who share similar interest. Growing up in the 80's, I know some of the bands she likes, but she's much more versed in the world of rock & roll than I'd ever be.

Whenever I can get a model to incorporate something they enjoy into her set, I think it's always a plus. I feel like you can see a bit of that energy/love come out for the theme of the set. I don't know why it took us this long to simply throw a heavy metal shirt on her. Who knows? But I'll tell you what, it's inspired me to try to think of some more music related themes we can do.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo Patrick! [Thumbs Up]
Kaycee has musical tastes very close to my own.. and a great pair of peds (of course)! [Blush]

UP THE IRONS!!! [Nut Kick]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Kaycee and her feet. I [Jerkoff] to her feet regularly. It would be an honor to meet her and worship her feet in person
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd sell my soul to her!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone liked this set. We did some great ones recently and this one was among my favorites.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She went from girl next door to kick your balls with my bare feet. I love it [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Glad everyone liked this set. We did some great ones recently and this one was among my favorites.

Patrick

she is my favorite from your site
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links