Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Six foot auburn girl, SECOND encounter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Six foot auburn girl, SECOND encounter
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I had seen, shot, and been BLOWN AWAY by, this six foot tall auburn girl in late spring, including the amazing sight of a big sharp potentially stinging/biting BUG landing on her soft tender sole and her panicked, frantic effort to expel it! lol

Fast forward several months and now I’m just arrived in the park — and she’s on the lawn! And barefoot! With her feet up! And they’re still big! I was at first a little concerned because she had a black pencil skirt on and I don’t like shooting women in skirts, but I couldn’t *not* shoot her again, I just adored the first clip and after all, the first time she sat right there with her feet up on that chair as I filmed away, so I assumed she wouldn’t make a fuss the second time. And I was right.

I sat in front of her and she did this little Spock eyebrow thing but that was about the extent of it. She had a pair of big black pumps on her chair which is always a turn-on for me, and those fleshy soft sexy soles were just BECKONING to my camcorder. FILM US. She was dressed in typical office colors — black pencil skirt, white blouse — so I assume she works in the general vicinity, which surprised me a bit because the first time I shot her she was dressed very casually. One thing that was distinctive, though, was her blouse — sleeveless and billowy, it looked more southern or midwestern farmgirlish than New York office culture to me. Well, I guess that will have to remain a mystery.

This time around she looked at the camera A LOT, I guess satisfying her curiosity more than the last time because I had proved harmless when I first shot, so she knew it was safe to look. She was so cute about it. I love seeing those big tender soles and the cute innocent face right behind them.

I shot her this way for quite a while, then she recrossed her ankles. This put her feet at a less than ideal angle and, as I was feeling emboldened, I just slid all the way over to her left to get a better angle of her new position. This ballsy, peculiar behavior seems to have really entertained her — the look she gave me when I flipped the viewfinder open again! She stayed that way a bit longer and again I captured every minute despite my ass absolutely aching me! Then she put her feet down. I thought, “wow I got over ten MORE minutes—AMAZING!!!—but ok now it’s over.”

Yes ... and no — because I then witnessed the epic struggle to cram those shoes onto her feet! I mean this was a battle for the ages. By the time she had them on I felt badly for her. But THEN she put her (now-shod) feet back up with the pumps on — and I saw a size printed on the shoe soles! I glanced over but couldn’t quite make the number out ... so out the camcorder came to try to further investigate! She gave me another funny look when I started shooting again — “even with shoes on, lol!” — but again didn’t do or say anything cross. I zoomed in and felt vindicated. I had guessed she was about a size 10 and her shoes said 9.5 — double digit-itis I wagered, you know, that dread fear women have of a double digit shoe size. I’ve known women wear a 9.5 when they should wear a 10 or even 10.5. That would explain her wrestling with the shoes to cram them on. Her feet looked sexy in those very tight heels but I’m a sole man so at that point I packed it in....

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah great. You have included some shoe size captures - glad you agreed this kind of picture with her. It's a nice addition. It would be great if you could arrange this with every girl you shoot from now on - if their shoes allow it, of course.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I see the shoe size I try to capture it. But it’s not very often they put their feet back up after putting their shoes on.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I had actually forgotten this happened — there are other guys at the park who wait for girls to put their feet up, but many are not as low key as me. There’s this one guy who will walk right up and stare at the bottoms of her feet for some time, which he did to this girl. I think the soles of her feet must have felt very bare at that moment, lol. In the clip you see him walk behind her soon after this happens and you can see her keeping an eye on him ....

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles! [Drool]

But I don't get the "auburn" part. [Confused] Maybe a dirty blonde, but definitely not an auburn.

- programs to take screenshots

[ January 15, 2019, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Yeah that’s her hair color. The light when I shot this was weird. Here she is the last time.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you re-posted those because I don't remember seeing them the first time ... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

They’d cover your face very nicely I think — wife as well as long .... 🍆

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the bump but she is magnificent.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links