Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kiki's size 8 gorgeous kyoto japanese soles " You buy me coffee I show feet soles!!"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kiki's size 8 gorgeous kyoto japanese soles " You buy me coffee I show feet soles!!"
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful Kiki who works at the salon decides to model for me after a long day from work. She's been standing on her feet for 10 hours and desperately needs a coffee and just relax. She was so tired and commands me to buy her a cup of coffee before she shows her soles! Got her coffee while camera was setup and she was totally happy! Beautiful gorgeous soles, haven't seen for awhile! Extremely friendly girl and loves to smile and laugh as you will see in this video! Definitely need to bring her back in the summer time!

-

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101615/solenation

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd buy her a coffee shop for unlimited access to those feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten hours is too long to make that cutie stand!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links