Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » PURPLE QUEEN is back at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PURPLE QUEEN is back at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the latest update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS you can enjoy a dressed-to-kill PURPLE QUEEN
as she walks barefooted along the piers of the harbour of Trieste (Italy),
enjoying the breeze and the warm June sun!
Great scenic vistas! PURPLE QUEEN struts her legs and her size 35EU/5.5US feet!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.)
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
BOW TO THE QUEEN! [Bow Down]

PURPLE QUEEN (feet size 35EU/5.5US) barefooted in the harbour of Trieste (Italy)
 -

The piers of the harbour are littered with shards of broken glass, but PURPLE QUEEN does not care! [Eek!]
 -

-

-

-

PURPLE QUEEN in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, my Queen returns! I must serve her feet someday. Thank you! [Bow Down]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Ah, my Queen returns! I must serve her feet someday. Thank you! [Bow Down]

Dreams must be kept alive, sir! Thank you very much for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice arches

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Nice arches

Nice EVERYTHING, IMMO.. [Cool]
Thank you for your appreciation, sir! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My purple haired goddess.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
My purple haired goddess.

The one and only! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you imagine purple and red together. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Could you imagine purple and red together. [Jerkoff]

Dreams are for free, sir! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links