Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Asian Feet Collection 2019 (Please add your Asian Feet photos here) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Asian Feet Collection 2019 (Please add your Asian Feet photos here)
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Asian Foot lovers! I got an idea to gather the best Asian feet photos here! Please add your favorite Asian feet Photos here! Then eventually we'll have an awesome collection of Asian feet album here!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

Posts: 94 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.
A.great set of feet/soles and pics are crustal.clear and colorful.

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more super close up of her soles! She wants you to sniff them and have some great fun with her feet. You can tell her was proud to show off her soles!! hehe

-

Posts: 94 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO CUTE!!!

Tremendous stuff.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot woman. Feet are damn near perfect.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles!! [Drool] Absolute perfection! One thing I have noticed though, why is it Asian women don't tend to paint their toes? In the UK women tend to paint their toes even in winter, it's just force of habit, yet Asian women just don't seem to like it. It's not a bad thing by any means, just an observation.

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely! Never paid attention to the nails not being painted thing but it seems true when I think about. Whatever happened to Japanese foot princess? Used to really enjoy the contributions on here. Love the idea of this thread ill see about posting something later.
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

@AdamX I'm glad you like her soles!! She was one of my models who has nearly perfect feet and soles! Plus, she is cute and pretty! Perfect combination!
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

@blkk73 Yup!! She is hot and pretty! Asian feet is always my favorite!
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

@FMUK Hello! I'm happy that you enjoy her soles! She is my all time favorite! Her soles is really nice and smooth! And that's a very interesting observation you got there about the non-polished toenails. Actually about 70% of my foot models have nail polished on their toenails? Just a few of them would love to keep them unpainted and natural. I'm actually fine with both. But that's a great observation!!
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

@MetaFootMan420 I look forward to see some photos from you!! [Smile]
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

-

Me holding her feet. Her soles are so soft and smooth!

lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

-  -  -

few more photos of her!

lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

-

"NEW" Model!
You guys wanna see some crazy close up photos of her toes and soles? haha

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links