Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Going Nuclear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going Nuclear
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know which two models I have never shot together? Marien and Tracy J. - that's who. But I'm on the verge of making that happen, even though Tracy tells me she feels she's getting too old to model, but to me, there's nothing better than a couple of mature models with great feet, aging like fine wine, and kicking ass all the while. Curious as to what you guys think about this possibility because if I can drag Tracy out of retirement, I think that she and Marien could be dynamite together.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you succeed in getting them together!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam Tracy is a very hot woman... and her feet make me... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell Tracy she’s fucking hot and I’d die to get her feet on my face, they’re awesome!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no reason whatsoever for Tracy to retire. She's all good. I would love for her to continue.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Vincent:
There is no reason whatsoever for Tracy to retire. She's all good. I would love for her to continue.

Aww man, you're so right but she texted me last night to let me know she actually had foot surgery two months ago, and is in recovery. She told me she didn't want to disappoint me, but frankly, if she's not available right now, there's nothing anyone can do. She told me she'll call me this afternoon so we can talk about it, and I'm hoping we can work things out, even if it means that I have to wait a few weeks. If I can't lure her back, that would be a major hit to me, but as "they" say, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here's another look from my last shoot with Tracy, which was in California.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! What a team Marien and Tracy would be!! Really hoping you can get these two beauties feet together! [Fingers Crossed] [Fingers Crossed] [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

OK, I just got off the phone with Tracy, we spoke for about 45 minutes, and caught up on a lot of stuff. Tracy is just not getting that many work offers these days, and that has been discouraging to her. She does do commercial modeling and small acting roles too, and I'm basically the only fetish photographer she will would consider working with these days. I think I have convinced her to at least keep doing foot modeling because I told her about how popular she is with you guys, and she is very grateful for all the love she has gotten from you. Ironically, she's still recovering from her foot surgery, and her foot is still fairly swollen and bruised, but she's making progress and warming up to the idea of modeling with Marien, and who knows, possibly Annie and Nikki, and what a quartet that would be. Meanwhile, here's some Tracy goodness for you all.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be down to see new Tracy J. photos...especially with Marien!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J is my all time fave Feet Fair model.
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links