Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ashlynn Taylor's - TAYLORMADEFETISH.COM - Updates (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ashlynn Taylor's - TAYLORMADEFETISH.COM - Updates
TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Icon 12 posted      Profile for TaylorMadeFetish   Author's Homepage   Email TaylorMadeFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashlynn, here! Welcome to my thread where I'll be posting content of all the sexy feet I get to enjoy during my typical workday, including my own! I particularly love working with beautiful models with equally gorgeous feet. See for yourself! Xoxo

http://taylormadefetish.com/

Unaware Office Woman Foot Fetish Lotion
 -

Ashlynn & Cecilia Foot Worship & Licking Night Out
 -

My Dirty Stripper Feet JOI
 -

Spy Gives Tickle Torture to Get Formula
 -

Foot Fiend creeps on Cute Roommate's Feet
 -

Posts: 193 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT! [Smile]
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaylorMadeFetish   Author's Homepage   Email TaylorMadeFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Teasingly Dangles Her Spiked Pumps - HD

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21362797/Jamie+Teasingly+Dangles+Her+Spiked+Pumps+-+HD

Goddess, Jamie Valentine, is as flawless as ever. She's sitting up straight with her back arched and her gorgeous legs crossed, showing off her bold, spiked pumps. She knows you're here to admire her feet as her heels slip down, exposing her flexed soles. She's willing to treat you to your fantasy as you get down low on the floor and stare up at her perfect feet dangling those heavy pumps. Jamie teases you seductively, staring at you as she wiggles her feet, showing off the strength of her soles and toes. She licks her lips and continues to dangle her heels just right on the tips of her toes, just inches from your face. You're not allowed to touch her feet, although she's allow you to stroke yourself at various times as a reward for admiring her so well. She switches feet flawlessly, never allowing her heels drop off her toes. Now you have an ideal view of her other foot, and she enjoys seeing how turned on you are, imagining you could do more. Jamie talks about her feet and keeps teasing but never lets you cum. She's sure she's got you hooked on her perfect feet and you'll be back for more!

-

Posts: 193 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaylorMadeFetish   Author's Homepage   Email TaylorMadeFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newest footworship update featuring Sofie Reyez!

Sofie and Ashlynn "Bound Footworship for a Devious Step-Sister" - HD

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21381841/Sofie+and+Ashlynn+%22Bound+Footworship+for+a+Devious+Step-Sister%22+-+HD

Tonight, my step-sister, Sofie, is being more peppy than usual. She's talking to some guy on the phone while getting ready. I peek from my room and see her in the bathroom slipping into a sexy dress and sheer pantyhose. Sofie never wears pantyhose and this makes me suspicious. I just broke up with my boyfriend recently who has a pantyhose and foot fetish. Ever since then, Sofie has been going on a lot of dates and wearing nylons. I decide to get to the bottom of this...

Sofie wakes up bound in a hogtie with her pantyhose-covered soles exposed. I'm lounging right behind her, smiling as she comes to. I explain to my little step-sister that I've seen the texts between her and my ex-boyfriend. Sofie knows she's been caught but she tries to convince me that she hasn't done anything wrong, because we were already broken up when she started seeing him. Apparently, my sister has a lot to learn about universal girl-code, and I'm going to teach her. Dating your sister's ex-boyfriend is not acceptable! I've come up with the most appropriate punishment, considering what her new boy toy likes. I run my fingernails over her soft pantyhose while telling her that I'm going to ruin them so she doesn't look hot on her date tonight. She whines for me to stop, and this makes me more vengeful. I gently push my nail into the nylons, creating a small hole. Then I slowly tear them, exposing Sofie's fresh pedicure. I know Sofie doesn't like feet, but I do! I start sucking on her toes as she helplessly protests. I stick my wet tongue out long and run it across her bare skin and the pantyhose that still covers her. She complains and moans as I continue destroying her expensive new pantyhose. I love hearing her suffering, so I worship her feet more intense. If she doesn't like having them worshipped, how could she ever be in a relationship with my ex? She would never be a good match for him! I tell her all of this while I devour her soft soles and sexy toes. I'm beginning to really enjoy her feet in my mouth while she's bound and helpless. I continue destroying her verbally and orally while she complains like the little brat that she is. In the end, her soles are dripping with spit, and she's disgusted. I leave her bound so she can miss her precious date.
 -

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hot!!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

So hot!!
TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Kicking off May with some mixed Foot Fetish!

Valentina and Ashlynn's Smelly Socks - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21426595/Valentina+and+Ashlynn%27s+Smelly+Socks+-+HD+1080p

-

Mistress's Post-Session Foot Punishment - HD 1080

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21406189/Mistress%27s+Post-Session+Foot+Punishment+-+HD+1080

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Indica and Kate - After Party FootGasm - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21439537/Indica+and+Kate+-+After+Party+FootGasm+-+HD+1080p

Play Video
Indica and Kate had a long work week at the office and planned on a girls' night out. They went to the club for a big event, hoping to scope out some hot guys to bring home. Not only was the place a complete sausage fest, the whole crowd was sub-par. The girls stayed and hung out for a while, dancing, and having some much-needed fun before calling it quits and heading home. Walking into the house, the girls are still complaining about the disappointing outcome. They're both super horny and their feet hurt from dancing and working all week. They both remove their shoes, exposing their nylon-covered soles. Kate offers Indica a foot massage. Indica gladly accepts and promises to return the favor. Indica keeps apologizing for her sweaty, stinky feet, but Kate seems intrigued by them and inches closer, catching some whiffs of the stench. Kate admires the smell and keeps massaging and smelling. Indica also becomes curious and asks to smell Kates. Kate's sweet foot pheromones engulf Indica's senses and she can't resist licking. Kate is shocked but quickly takes a turn, enjoying Indica's equally sweaty, smelling feet. Both girls describe the amazing smells, tastes, and textures as they indulge in each other. They're becoming more and more turned on as they worship each other's pantyhose covered feet. Indica is curious to lick and smell Kate's bare soles, so she rips the pantyhose from her feet, exposing Kate's bare skin. Kate follows her lead, and both pantyhose are ruined, revealing the girls' soft bare feet underneath. They're freshly salty and Kate and Indica cant resist licking and sucking each other's toes and soles clean. The girls never realized how sexual feet could be and they are getting more turned on, moaning and worshiping aggressively. The mutual fun is getting closer to climax as they continue to face each other and both orgasm at the same time with the other's foot in their mouths.

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Mia and Ashlynn's Feet JOI Initiation - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21487981/Mia+and+Ashlynn%27s+Feet+JOI+Initiation+-+HD+1080p

Oh, you want us, huh? Well, don't think we're that easy! If you want to prove yourself, listen to our exact instructions. Sit down there, beneath us, while we sit back and relax, with our feet closest to you. Stare and admire them, even if you don't like feet. Pull your cock out and we'll determine if it's worthy as you stroke it for our wrinkly soles. Our slutty looks are obviously deceiving as we dominate you with our goddess feet. This isn't at all what you expected, but you are determined to prove yourself to us. You keep jerking for our feet as we humiliate and tease you. We pull our tops down and get closer to each other as we touch each other and command you to keep your hands to yourself. We keep wrinkling and flexing our perfect feet, making you hold your load back until we count you down and allow you to explode all over yourself. If you didn't like feet, you do now!

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Festival Feet - Taylor & Ashlynn - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21521605/Festival+Feet+-+Taylor+%26+Ashlynn+-+HD+1080p

Taylor and Ashlynn just got back from an EDM festival where they spent the whole day dancing in the rain. Ashlynn decides they should take their socks off to let their feet breathe. The girls realize that their feet have a very unique and pungent odor. Ashlynn is immediately taken back by the smell and wants to investigate further. She determines the smell is a combination of rain water and sweat. Ashlynn, being curious, invites herself to Taylor’s bare feet. Taylor is shocked and grossed out that her friend would want to smell and lick her feet but she reluctantly accepts and Ashlynn continues to worship seductively. Ashlynn talks about the unique taste of sweat and rainwater and how Taylor’s feet slightly differ from her socks. Ashlynn gets more and more turned on as she indulges in Taylor’s eighteen year old virgin feet. Her mouth waters and salivates as she continues sucking and licking before finishing and taking all the dirty socks for her pleasure.

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Jamie and Ashlynn "Cum For Our Oiled Soles and Asses" - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21555387/Jamie+and+Ashlynn+%22Cum+For+Our+Oiled+Soles+and+Asses%22+-+HD+1080p

"Jamie and Ashlynn are lying on the bed, in the pose, with soles exposed and visible behind them. They greet me sensually and get me jerking. Once I'm hard for their feet, they reveal a bottle of oil and take turns oiling up each other's asses and feet while teasing me and keeping me stroking. Before allowing me to cum, the girls turn around and sit down with their soles up to the camera and their feet side by side as they keep telling me to stroke. They tease me with each other and do a quick countdown to let me explode all over their soles, lined up for cum."

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Mia and Ashlynn "Blindfolded FootWorship Challenge" - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21555285/Mia+and+Ashlynn+%22Blindfolded+FootWorship+Challenge%22+-+HD+1080p

Mia and I have been hosting our weekly "blindfolded food tasting challenge" and it's time for another episode! Today, I'm the victim and Mia will be feeding me various items. She surprises me with a set of handcuffs as she binds my wrists behind my back. She then starts me off with sweet and salty foods before placing her toe on my tongue. It's so salty so when I barely touch it, I think it must be some kind of potato chip. I start to get suspicious as she shoves her toe further into my mouth. Then, she removes my blindfold, cruelly laughing at my disgusted reaction. I cringe at the sight of her toes near my face and the thought of putting them back in my mouth, but Mia insists I'm to worship them if I want to be freed. Mia is delighted to get her revenge after I fed her anchovies last week (which she despises). She says this will gain viewers on the show and change things up, so I reluctantly agree to worship them. With me still cuffed, Mia lounges on the sofa, and instructs me to kneel beneath her soles and worship them. I hate how salty and weird they are but I worship them like I love them, making sure to cover ever square centimeter with my wet tongue. Mia teases and taunts me cruelly the whole time, but I keep pleasing her so I can be released. I run my tongue up and down her soles and in between each toe, telling myself it's all for the viewers at this point. I keep going like a little foot slave, and try to enjoy running my mouth all over her feet, moaning in the process. Mia is obviously enjoying herself as she keeps complimenting my worshipping and getting more and more relaxed on the sofa. When her feet feel clean and fresh, she decides to end the show and un-cuff me so we can both say goodbye. We prop our feet up side by side and Mia teases about worshiping my feet next episode, I immediately decline. However, she feels confident that the viewers will request it.

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Coerced Oral Pedicure - Lulu Chu Ashlynn Taylor - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21601975/Coerced+Oral+Pedicure+-+Lulu+Chu+Ashlynn+Taylor+-+HD+1080p

Lulu and I are lounging on the bed and ready for a movie. I quickly glance at her feet and notice she's in dire need of a fresh pedi. Secretly loving feet, I use this opportunity to my advantage. I suggest we give each other pedicures, starting with HER feet. I eagerly climb on top of her legs, eliminating any chance of her escaping. Then, I hover over her feet and introduce her to my mouth. I tell her that oral is the best form of massage and exfoliating. She reluctantly allows me to indulge in my fetish while I get her feet really wet with my moist tongue. I can feel Lulu squirm and cringe in disgust, and this makes me want to play more. In between long licks, I work on convincing Lulu this is fun and normal, and I'm actually shocked that she's never tried it! This doesn't change her mind, and she keeps complaining as I make sure to cover every square inch of her soles with my wet tongue. I run it up and down and suck her toes, soles, and heels when necessary. I work on suctioning up all sweat and dirt so my friend is open to this again. Once she feels how fresh and soft her feet are afterwards, I'll definitely have sparked her interest. Lulu accepts, still in disgust as I continue to worship her sexy small feet, shoving all her toes in my mouth and even gagging a bit when deep-throating them all. The spit runs down all sides of her feet and I gladly lick it all back up as I run my tongue between each of her toes. Nothing can stop me now as I'm becoming more and more turned on. Lulu's feet are a slippery mess when she unexpectedly jumps up, pushing me off her, and squirms away to wash her soaked feet off. I remain in position, with a smirk on my face as I've gotten what I wanted.

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Foot-Cuck Can't Hold Back His Cum - Kendra and Ashlynn - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21612057/Foot-Cuck+Can%27t+Hold+Back+His+Cum+-+Kendra+and+Ashlynn+-+HD+1080p

It's what you've always wanted, a session with your two favorite foot models. We've finally given you the privilege of proving yourself worthy. Here you lie, on the floor, in front of our sexy boots. We're cruel and dominating as we tease you and tell you to crawl to us and worship our boots to our liking. You did say, you like boots, right? We assume you have a little foot fetish too.. Now you're asking for our feet and we know you misled us into a session by trying to convince us that you only like boots. Not only have you lied to your mistresses, but you aren't doing a very good job cleaning and worshiping our boots! Well, as a punishment for your pathetic behavior, Kendra and I will toss you our filthy boots and worship each other's feet to OUR liking! You serve your purpose well as a little foot-cuck, watching us indulge in each other's stinky, salty feet. We won't even allow you to stroke your dick as you watch us, wishing you could touch your tongue to our perfect soles. Kendra and I are having more fun than ever, watching you suffer with your hands on your side, just imagining what it must be like. We continue worshipping perfectly, as your dick grows harder and harder. We don't even let you touch it, but you can't hold back as you involuntarily cum in your pants, making a huge wet spot that Kendra and I notice immediately. We laugh and tease you for being a genuine pathetic little foot-cuck before kicking you out, not to return again.

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Foot Slut Made To Cum For Smelly Goddess Feet - Sofie Reyez Ashlynn Taylor - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21625773/Foot+Slut+Made+To+Cum+For+Smelly+Goddess+Feet+-+Sofie+Reyez+Ashlynn+Taylor+-+HD+1080p

You've been anticipating our stinky feet all day, patiently waiting for us to return. We've been sessioning with other foot sluts, and our feet have been sweating in boots all day. Now, you're the last in line to have the pleasure of these filthy soles. Kneel before us while we constantly insult and verbally abuse you over and over. We barely take a breath as we keep humiliating you, telling you to unzip your pants and jerk off to our feet. We let you clean them with your filthy tongue, lapping up all that sweat, dirt, and toxins that are excreting from our soles. You're desperate to please us as we jab you with more verbal insults and degrade you. We kiss each other, cucking you with our feet, and we talk about all the filth our feet have encountered throughout our busy day. You're entertaining to us, but we've had enough fun for now and decide to count down so you can cum for our flawless feet. You do just as we say, as you always keep your goddess's happy.

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links