Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lora's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lora's feet
MerlotFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MerlotFeet   Email MerlotFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lora's been around the foot fetish world for a few years on and off. I've been chatting with her a quite a bit lately and she let me share a few pics of her smooth soles with you guys.
 -  -

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daymnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very soft cute baby soles and toes.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible! SO soft, small and meaty-looking! What size is she, and does she model anywhere? [Mmm]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Joint] [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MerlotFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MerlotFeet   Email MerlotFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@dirtysole toesmeller She's a size 5 or Eu 36.5. She used to have an IG account but not anymore, and she also skypes sometimes during weekends. She's not a camgirl, mind you, she's rarely available for that sort of thing.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MerlotFeet:
@dirtysole toesmeller She's a size 5 or Eu 36.5. She used to have an IG account but not anymore, and she also skypes sometimes during weekends. She's not a camgirl, mind you, she's rarely available for that sort of thing.

Her wrinkly soles are incredible! Thanks for sharing these great pics. I would love to see more of her stunning soles. -JJ

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MerlotFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52364

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
quote:
Originally posted by MerlotFeet:

Her wrinkly soles are incredible! Thanks for sharing these great pics. I would love to see more of her stunning soles. -JJ
I'll post some more pics of her soles this week, just need to ask her for some.
MerlotFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52364

Here are some more pics of her soles, as well as a requested toes shot.
 -
 -
 -

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Lora has buttery, soft soles! Her toes are incredible too! Even her heels are very smooth! Thanks for sharing these. If she has more pics of her wrinkly soles I would love to see them.

--------------------
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@MerlotFeet, Lora has some of the sexiest soles i've ever seen! i love how small and soft they look, and her tiny, meaty toes absolutely rule!

Thank you so much for posting, and PLEASE post some more if you have them! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links