Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » İNew Model Anna's size 6 bare feet & shortsİ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: İNew Model Anna's size 6 bare feet & shortsİ
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Springtime Model named Anna here. Sexy babe in her early 30's with size 6 feet in heels and shorts to tease you. Surprisingly she used to run her own "Sleepy Feet" type foot fetish website in the past so she knew all the sexy foot poses guys like and "gets it" when it comes to our fetish! Enjoy.
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Gwen, she's the last model I posted on this thread: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=038618;p=2

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
That's Gwen, she's the last model I posted on this thread: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=038618;p=2

[Thumbs Up] Yep! She mentioned that she worked with you many years ago.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
[Thumbs Up]

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that she's a lovely girl, she was actually living in Philadelphia when I met her, and I drove all the way there to pick her up 'cause she didn't have any transportation at the time. We ended up shooting in place in south Jersey, and I loved her easy going manner. Glad you were able to shoot with her, and if you talk to her, please give her my regards...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I must say that she's a lovely girl, she was actually living in Philadelphia when I met her, and I drove all the way there to pick her up 'cause she didn't have any transportation at the time. We ended up shooting in place in south Jersey, and I loved her easy going manner. Glad you were able to shoot with her, and if you talk to her, please give her my regards...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links