Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Next Batter Up: Aries! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Next Batter Up: Aries!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well guys, after many fits and starts, I'm doing my third shoot with voluptuous Latina Aries later this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to this shoot because Aries is one of the most fun models I have ever worked with, and I happen to love Latinas with thick soles and heels as it is. The best part is that Aries told me yesterday that her younger sister also wants to shoot with me, and believe me, her sister is as hot as a house on fire. I have some pics of her sister, but I'm not posting them just yet because I'm waiting to hear back from her to see if she will grant me permission. I would have loved to shoot with them both today, but I just don't have the budget, so it will have to wait. I also want to chat with lil' sis to see what her limits are, because she has never modeled before.

-

-

[ May 05, 2019, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well here it is. I did three nifty sets with Aries, and they turned out better than I expected. Aries worked those sweet size 8s with their thick soles to perfection. Aries also has underrated arches, which I made sure to showcase on the sets. Still waiting on word from her sister...

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are really thick! One of the thickest for sure.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

For those of you who might be questioning her arches, here's a shot that show how deep they go...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... her soles are incredibly hot! [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aries was one of my favorites when I was a member of your site. Glad to see she still has it!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love shapely thick soles and Aries has some of the thickest!! [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
I love shapely thick soles and Aries has some of the thickest!! [Drool]

Yes she does. Of all the models I have worked with, nobody beats her in that department, and I can't get enough of her thick heels. That first pic with her wearing the hot pink stripper heels always does it to me, and I have rubbed one out to the video of that image more than any of other Aries clips combined.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most incredible I've seen, a true Goddess on earth.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I'll be posting more from her soon.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kind of soles right there [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
My kind of soles right there [Drool]

Hell yeah! Delicious, wrinkly, and peanut shaped! This guy knows how to find the right feet [Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Peanut shaped. [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

I never heard that term before, bust just the same, here's another look at those crazy Dominican soles from the hot pink heels set. Those wide soles are the perfect cum catchers, and we all know it, including Aries.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife has these same shoes

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice shoes

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links