Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Senior vice president, and sexy little wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Senior vice president, and sexy little wife
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TWO new clips! Store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

First clip was shot in the Fall of 2018, but I had seen this woman around quite a lot during the summer, many times with her feet up and had even been able to shoot them once! But that one time she was sitting in a place where the light was so bad, it was very hard to even see her soles. She loved sitting barefoot though. The problem for me was she was usually sitting with someone directly in front of her so I could not sit there to shoot. One time she had her feet up and she was talking on the phone, and so I went over to sit behind her, just to take in her beautiful pedicure, lol! She was on a business call and said she was a senior vice president of international marketing. I think she must work in one of the buildings around the park and when the weather is nice she just takes her laptop to the park and works there.

Well, she had seen me looking at her feet, and then there was the one time she was sitting on the eastern end of the lawn and I shot her but she was so backlit the video didn't really come out, which is a shame, because she was really footplaying it up and looking at me a lot. Then for about the next month of seeing her, once again she was in places where I couldn't get in to shoot, but then this time in the Fall, in fact one of the last times I saw her, the lawn had been closed, and she was sitting on the fringe of the lawn, when the guards opened the lawn and she strolled right out and put her feet up! And I was there so I saw this happen, and before anyone else got in front of her, I did! She's kind of interesting looking but there's one thing for sure -- her feet are OUTSTANDING!

One of the fun things about her is, she knew all along that I was interested in her feet, but she seems to have not been to sure about how to feel about that! Sometimes she looks at me with mild curiosity, other times she looks at me like, THAT IS SO WEIRD. Lol. But she sat there for over 20 minutes with her feet up and her ankles crossed, her favorite position (god bless her) for over 20 minutes despite knowing exactly what I was doing. Eventually she put her sandals back on and there were some wide ass sandals! I shot her like that for just a few seconds, to see if her size was on the soles. It wasn't but my guess is she's about a size 8.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second clip is a girl I shot in the spring of 2018, soon after they opened the lawn. There was some kind of dance event around the fountain and lots of people were there. Then they closed the lawn and I as bummed and was about to leave, and was even about to get some dinner on sixth ave, when I noticed a cute pair of caramel bare soles near the stairs, so I stopped and walked over. This girl was super, SUPER cute, but she was with her husbear, and I usually don't shoot girls with their boyfriends or husbands. But I literally could. Not. Resist. I had to, it was like a hand was pushing me to do it. He's clearly visible in the frame, but I trimmed him out. The girl didn't get wise to me right away -- she had her little booties on the ground under her chair, her tender feet aching from dancing I'm guessing! But her legs still were moving like they still wanted to dance, lol She caught me after a while and gave me some knowing looks, and even smiled a little when she peeked. I think her husbear didn't know, and she didn't want him to know either. After a while she gave me a smirk as if to say, ok, the show's over, and then put her little booties back on. She's gorgeous -- really little and pretty -- and her petite soles are ON FIRE!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a catch. Beautiful skin and color.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it man [Cheers]
The first girls soles are incredible, was she wearing socks or barefooting it?

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I don’t remember metafootman

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MetaFootMan420:
Love it man [Cheers]
The first girls soles are incredible, was she wearing socks or barefooting it?

I haven’t seen very many girls who wear socks with sandals.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol yeah your right I read it but in looking at the pictures the soles looked like boots or something not sandals I somehow didn’t put it together but thanks I guess for clearing that up
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links