Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Persistence Eventually Paid Off

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Persistence Eventually Paid Off
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 7 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi Lynn is a mix of German/Irish/American-Indian and 5'8" with size 8.5 feet. The first time I ever laid eyes on her was very late at night at a seedy gas station on a bad side of town. While she was walking from the gas pump to go inside and pay, I could not help but notice her long slender soles flopping in and out of her flip flops. From that point, I knew I really needed her feet bad cuz she was attractive and the sticking sound made by her curved soles just imprinted in my head.

I wanted a much closer look, so I wandered into the gas station as if I was looking for merchandise. I wasn't able to get a good vantage point before she exited and I quickly went back to my car to try and follow her van. I was successful in tracking her, but she knew she was being followed and got very creeped out and ditched me after a long pursuit.

It took a very long and sustained effort with the help of many of my local model scouts to eventually find and identify this gem (many months later). Even after identifying her, she was not game for modeling her feet because I think she was creeped out by either me or the idea of feet. Either way, lots of effort and money later, she eventually caved in and modeled her feet. After the initial shoot, all the subsequent ones were very easy to arrange. I even partied with her many times over the years too. I'm very glad that I persisted in my foot fantasies with her because many of them came true (including face-licking).

-  -

-  -

-  -

-  -

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links