Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Torrie Soles- Size 10 Feet out of Georgia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Torrie Soles- Size 10 Feet out of Georgia
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that Torrie Soles who goes by @TorrieSoles on Twitter & FetLife is available for foot/tickling shoots, and she is based in the Savannah,Georgia area.

She is open for custom foot photos, videos & footwear that she has available. Please go follow her on Twitter at twitter.com/torriesoles & [URL=http://fetlife.com/torriesoles ]http://fetlife.com/torriesoles [/URL]

If you love feet & MILFs, then she is for you! Included is a screencapture from a recent custom video she did for a fan where she tickled herself

-
 -
 -

Video preview of Torrie:
https://youtu.be/i_dc7eUSNn8

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice but what about worship sessions
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sportfan85:
Nice but what about worship sessions

She is open to worship sessions as well
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHE IS REALLY AWESOME! GREAT SOLES! VERY HOT!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some really impressive long soles.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

-

A new pic of her in her nurse gear. She has a photoset of more foot pics in her nurse outfit. Anyone want to order them? Message me for more info

coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful size 10's. I'd love to bury my face in them. I'm in Georgia too, so it's nice to know there are women around (at least within a 2-3 hour distance) who are willing to put themselves out there and share their gorgeous feet.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great tootsies AND a nice mug to boot...

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How tall is she?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
How tall is she?

She is 5'8 tall. Thanks for the kind words everyone- she is surprised how many people like her feet now since she always thought they were ugly. She is embracing all of this foot stuff now
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

-

A new sample pic from a new 10 photo custom photoshoot of her measuring her size 10 feet. Anyone who would like to see the rest from her? Shoot her a message on Fetlife: fetlife.com/torriesoles or Twitter: https://twitter.com/TorrieSoles

gooolah
Board Regular
Member # 39684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gooolah   Email gooolah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a photographer in Florida that wants contact info to set up a shoot.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links