Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nikki The Teaser (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Nikki The Teaser
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have mentioned on previous posts on how close I feel to Nikki, and how she loves teasing me by sending me pics of herself and her crazy-sexy feet and arches from her Los Angeles home. I was napping the last couple of hours and I woke up to the image below, talk about a treat. Man, that girl is something special; she never wastes an opportunity to tease me, and this pool side pic is as good as it gets. You like? I like.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good! She likes you :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man..so erotic..id crawl to them. Massage them with my tounge as she sips her drink and laughs. Those arches so shapely. Is she a gf, wife, friend?
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blkk73:
Oh man..so erotic..id crawl to them. Massage them with my tounge as she sips her drink and laughs. Those arches so shapely. Is she a gf, wife, friend?

She's just a friend, I'm too old for her (lol)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or not! At least for the years to come - she's always teasing you. There's definitely something lol

[ August 06, 2019, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: HighArchesPT ]

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Or not! At least for the years to come - she's always teasing you. There's definitely something lol

She's a naturally friendly girl, and doesn't mind being a bit of a tease, so don't let your imagination run away with you. I also think she's a bit grateful because I introduced her to New York. She's originally from the Midwest, and had never been to NYC when I met her, even though she lives in LA, she always dreamed of coming here, so I invited her to stay with me, no strings attached,and now she probably knows more people here than me.
[Laugh]

[ August 07, 2019, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

I'd lick those soles all day.

--------------------

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me likey!!! I love this pose. Thanks for sharing this Adam!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

She sent me this pic yesterday, of her getting her nails done. That's a lot of love. lol

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam, I'd be interested to know more about how she convinced someone to take this pic focused on her pretty feet while lounging around the pool. Hmmmmm......

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Hey Adam, I'd be interested to know more about how she convinced someone to take this pic focused on her pretty feet while lounging around the pool. Hmmmmm......

One of her many photographers, they all know she does foot fetish modeling, and indulge her when she wants to do a couple of teaser shots involving her feet. You guys are actually the beneficiaries because you know I will always pass along the goodies to you all...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

And speaking of goodies, I just got these a few minutes ago.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

"Other photographers=lucky bastards!!!! Thanks for sharing these fine pics Adam.

Well, as far as I know, the other photographers are not foot guys, but who knows, maybe one or two of them is and is in the closet about it. Nikki is a pretty active working model and knows tone of photographers, but at the moment, I'm the only guy she does foot modeling for...

[ August 10, 2019, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

By the way guys, if you are interested in buying these heels, personally autographed by Nikki, please let me know...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

I hope she wrote it with saliva/cum resistant ink hahaha

[ August 11, 2019, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: HighArchesPT ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links