Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nikki The Teaser (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Nikki The Teaser
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got another unexpected pic from Nikki. This shot was done here in NYC when she was here last by another photographer.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the first shots of Nikki that I saw, and it made me really want to work with her.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

She went shoe shopping yesterday and sent me this pic. Sorry about the size, it's what she sent.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

evodio
Board Regular
Member # 52098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evodio   Email evodio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous! thank you
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

More teasy goodness from Nikki:

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Nikki has been rather frisky of late, sending me pics of herself and those smoking hot feet of hers, and those filthy high arches. I think she's trying to rev me up for her next visit in the Spring. What can I say? It's working. I can't wait to work with her again.

[Big Grin]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Even more teasy goodness by Nikki...

From a commercial shoot she recently did, and other where she wears the black patent leather mules I gave her. She loves those heels, and so do photographers, so they have served her very well:

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Nikki had a pedicure on Thursday afternoon, and as customary, she had to share with me.
[Mmm]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

She's at it again. This pic was from when she was visiting San Diego.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's amazing Mr. fair Adam, that Nikki sends you

her photos of her beautiful feet. [Drool]

Nikki is gorgeous from head to toe.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Isaiah The Aztec:
That's amazing Mr. fair Adam, that Nikki sends you

her photos of her beautiful feet. [Drool]

Nikki is gorgeous from head to toe.

You better believe it! I just got this one yesterday, I call it Nikki Legz.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki looks gorgeous in her new photo. [Drool]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here's the latest teasy bit, she likes to keep me in good cheer...

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her arches are really something special

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links