Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - (15 Years) Alice Hits 2K w/ a Remake of Mileena's Railroad Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - (15 Years) Alice Hits 2K w/ a Remake of Mileena's Railroad Set
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's Soles of Silk update features one of the 15th Anniversary Remake Sets. The year is 2012 and the set being remade belongs to Mileena. One of my all-time favorite sets of hers was one we did on a day trip that saw us hit up a bunch of scenic locations in Western Maryland and West Virginia. One of those locations was the Western Maryland Railroad Station.

Looking back at sets to remake, this one felt only natural. When I mentioned the idea to Alice, she was all for it. I knew she'd be perfect to remake a set a cherish so deeply. She does amazing work, which is also why she became the site's fourth model to join the 2K Club (2,000 photos) this week too. She's accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. Check out the following blog for some more info about her reaching the 2K Club:

https://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2019/08/2k-club-alices-footography.html

Alice's 2019 Remake Set

-

-

Mileena's 2012 Original

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always appreciate when non-trivial locations are used in barefootography..
as a longtime railroad enthusiast, I cannot but praise you for this one, amico Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
as a longtime railroad enthusiast, I cannot but praise you for this one, amico Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks! I have always liked using interesting backgrounds. I have, however, found that in more recent years, people are a lot less carefree and will certainly give you looks, call security/police, etc. Been a little harder than it used to be, or at least it feels that way.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:

Thanks! I have always liked using interesting backgrounds. I have, however, found that in more recent years, people are a lot less carefree and will certainly give you looks, call security/police, etc. Been a little harder than it used to be, or at least it feels that way.

Patrick

I have experienced the same trend here in Italy, amico Patrick.
Shooting in railway stations, for instance, has become a no-no in most cases.. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links