Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blonde MIRACLE in size seven heels -- Cubicle Cuties 5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blonde MIRACLE in size seven heels -- Cubicle Cuties 5
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

OH MY GOD.

So there's a concert and lots of people are on the lawn. It's warm and breezy, a very pleasant time on the lawn indeed, so between the concert and the balmy weather the lawn is completely overrun with people. I'm walking through them all, looking for gals with their tootsies up, even though most people on the lawn are sitting on the grass, and the chairs seem mostly in use on the gravel path around the edge of the lawn.

And then I see her.

She is about five five. She's obviously an office worker enjoying the weather and has taken some papers from her job out to look them over in the gorgeous weather, despite the crowd and the music. She has taken her heels off and is resting her tired feet as she does so, keeping her pretty black heels on the chair to prevent them from getting muddied (or maybe she's hipper to the foot thing than we know, and she's keeping an eye on them to keep them from being STOLEN? LOL!). She is wearing her glasses as she reads.

She is, I think, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her face looks like Scarlett Johansson but even softer, gentler, prettier. She has a glorious tan and a lovely soft mane of golden hair. Her ample bosom is straining at her very professional white blouse. Her tiny waist just accentuates her bosom even more. But the feet -- they are small and soft and her soles look ultra, mega sensitive! Tiny toes with plump pads! And with her ankles crossed and resting her feet from her heels, her bare soles are so, well, OUT THERE in the crowd! So on display!

I must must MUST gain footage of this literal miracle amongst women. She has a black pencil skirt on and I usually don't film women in short skirts but I'm going in, I'm a kamikaze when I see such a beautiful sight. The only problem was finding some place to sit where there were no heads in the way in my line of sight -- there was a woman lying right there I needed to sit, well her head was there, but she sat up for a second to take care of something for one of her little ones, and I was FUCKING OVER THERE with my ass in the spot. She didn't see me there and she actually came back down again and I felt her head lightly touch my back but then she sat right up and apologized to me, which made me feel slightly guilty. But I was IN PLACE.

This time I played my deployment out very cool. I slipped my camcorder out and very subtly up my leg and opened the viewfinder. I had not been looking at her at all, so I was extremely worried that what I would see in the viewfinder was an empty chair, or a girl who had put her legs down, or even a blonde miracle staring with shock at my camera lens. But I saw none of that. I saw the most delightful sight ... ever. There she was, perfectly framed, her soft little naked foot soles perched in front of her lovely face, reading her work papers. And I pressed REC and the rest is history. She kept those tootsies up for quite some time, but I'm almost positive she knew what I was doing, as her eyes glanced very casually over my camcorder lens now and then, a very very subtle look. She's extremely adorable in her eyeglasses but when she slides them up onto the top of her head, you will gasp! Sometimes she sat with her feet relatively still, but after she'd had them up a while she began to flex and rub and wriggle her plump little tootsies around.

Then she moved her feet as to put them down, but I saw she was also reaching forward, as if to grab a shoe, and I know people like to watch girls put their shoes on, so I stayed with her despite the danger involved with the skirt. (I'm pretty sure I didn't catch anything improper regarding her skirt.) She slipped her shoes back on and then ... she put her feet back up with her heels on! And while she settled her feet back up to now enjoy the concert, her work put aside, she seemed to slip my camera a very quick peek, and a faint smile seems to cross her face for just a second. Sadly her size was not printed on her shoe but she's definitely between a 6.5 and 7.5 US, I'll call it a 7. As she wasn't bare soled anymore, I decided the risk of continuing to shoot her with the short skirt on was no longer worth it, as incredibly sexy as it was to see her little high heels up like that, in front of her gorgeous face. I slid the viewfinder shut and got up to patrol some more (no further luck). Soon after I got up to leave, she packed up and left too!

SHE IS A GODDESS. She seems to have clearly known I was filming the bottoms of her feet and she stayed in that glorious position for almost 20 minutes. Thank you, blonde miracle!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super late but dear god she is a top five/ten of all time from you.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks yeah she’s an instant classic for me personally 😅

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links