Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » One From The Vault

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One From The Vault
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here’s a hidden gem that I never got around to posting because, well, the pics kind of suck, by my standards. These were done way back in the stone-age, before I knew what I was doing. The lighting is quite uneven, and check out the nearly square picture format. Some of you know what wickedly high arches Natalia possesses, something that I failed to show here, but I was going for the whole “feature the two models equally” thing. Christina, who is the blonde, was an incredibly sweet girl, who did a lot of the foot worship parties here in NYC, way back in the day, and feet aside, she was one of the most pleasant, nicest models that I have ever worked with. Both girls were quite shy, especially Natalia, and they had never modeled with another girl before, at least not foot modeling, so this was new territory for them, which made for an interesting feel to the whole thing.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Open toe mules are THE best shoes to show off
sexy feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments, guys, those pics are from so long ago that they now seem almost primitive to me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why but seeing ladies wearing open-toe slides (aka Peg Bundy shoes) are a turn-on. These are some nice shots of those two!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Thanks for the comments, guys, those pics are from so long ago that they now seem almost primitive to me.

Well, your technique has evolved but the are so sweet looking and their feet so soft and delicious. I could look at those two over and over again!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah....they seem, nervous,....nonetheless, they have In-cred-A-ble feet! Big eyes.....but stunning soles! Thanks Adam!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
yeah....they seem, nervous,....nonetheless, they have In-cred-A-ble feet! Big eyes.....but stunning soles! Thanks Adam!

[Laugh] They weren't nervous, it was all new to them.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links