Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Posh Feet Club - personal project

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Posh Feet Club - personal project
poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poshfeet.club   Author's Homepage   Email poshfeet.club   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody! Wusfeetlinks is one of the most legendary foot websites, one that I've been visiting since I remember, so I figure it's a perfect place to show my personal project called Posh Feet Club. The idea is that I decided to make foot content exactly how it suits me and share my vision with fellow foot fans. Expect content of high quality with nice closeups and some twists such as dirty feet, different props or legwear. Hope everyone finds something for themselves or gets inspired at least! Take a look at some of my work:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Posh Feet Club - premium foot content

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will all of your pictures have the watermark stamped right over the feet? [Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poshfeet.club   Author's Homepage   Email poshfeet.club   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, full pics are all clean [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

Hello, there is a new video for fans of giantess fetish: Oris in "Alien Giantess Fetish Fantasy" ! Lots of cute toes in action! Check out the link for a nice trailer 😉

-

--------------------

poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

Hello pantyhose lovers! Today we've got a treat for you:Beatrice in "Diamond, Skull and Pantyhose" ! 30 pics of feet and legs in pantyhose and bare in a nice, atmospheric shoot 💀
 -
 -

--------------------

poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

I'm proud to introduce the first tickling video in this project: Maeve in "Tickling Fun" with Sophie! It's super sensual and intense, easily one of the sexiest clips I've made so far! Make sure to check the trailer in the link 😉

-

--------------------

poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

Hello everyone, meet new Posh Feet Club model - lovely Valerie! Her tiny, super arched feet are really something you don't want to miss! You can see her in her debut set called "Nylon Afternoon". Check out those previews!

-
 -
 -

--------------------

poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

Hello, I've just uploaded a new set featuring one of my personal favourites, Molly. Aren't her thick soles just lovely when covered in lotion like that? "Creme de la Creme" photoset is available on my website!

-
 -
 -

--------------------

poshfeet.club
Board Regular
Member # 52697

Hello foot lovers! A new model has been introduced to Posh Feet Club today. Laura is a sexy and a bit mysterious girl with a lovely, highly arched feet and long toes. One of the most amazing feet I've ever seen! Go to my website to see Laura in "Golden" photoshoot where her feet are covered in gold paint!

-
 -
 -

--------------------

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goldfingerrrrr!!!! [Laugh] Cute feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links