Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » JAMIE DANIELS in “Prudish Miss Shrewsberry’s Candid Tickle Embarassment”

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JAMIE DANIELS in “Prudish Miss Shrewsberry’s Candid Tickle Embarassment”
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip — store is:
Http://Clips4sale.com/40361

Miss Shrewsberry is the spinsterish librarian at a private school -- she may try to dress like she's "down with the k*ds," but she's as big a prude as they come. Oh how the students like to tease her. The things the young men will SHOW her in the stacks -- as the rest of the students laugh. Simply shocking!

To seek refuge from the brats, she will at times enter the solace of a nearby park, especially to rest her aching feet from the high heels the school administration requires she wear. Oh how she'd prefer to wear flat black buckled loafers. Well, lo and behold, even in the park there are people behaving inappropriately! A man comes right over and has the NERVE to sit right below her and ... and... FILM her! For what purpose at first she had no idea, so she used her feet to block her face, because surely her face was what he was trying to capture, was it not?

But soon this scoundrel had the sheer AUDACITY to, how to even DESCRIBE it -- touch her feet! Miss Shrewsberry HATES THAT because her feet are so sensitive. If only she were not so obsessed with decorum, and didn't want to cause a scene, how she would give this interloper a piece of her mind! Surely he had no idea how ticklish the bottoms of her feet were in particular, and she wasn't about to let him find out, such an embarrassing thing, so she puts on a brave face, or at least tries to -- goodness gracious the sensation on the bottoms of her feet when he strokes them! He spends so much time touching her FEET she can't help but wonder -- is that why he was filming all along? How wrong she had been to use her feet to block her face when it was her feet he craved all along! The thought scandalized and shocked Miss Shrewsberry....

Finally she's simply had enough of this audacious cameraman, and puts her pumps back on her poor ultrasensitive feet, feeling the ache as soon as they are back on. He even had the urge to touch her shoes! She simply cannot WAIT to report all this to her mother!

The first half of this clip features the poor spinster's bare and slightly grimy soles being captured for your enjoyment. The second half demonstrates Miss Shrewsberry's achilles heel (well besides her very prim sensibility) -- her excruciatingly sensitive foot bottoms!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness gracious she has some serious little feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, so glad I got to tickle them!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie is a force of nature and a great model.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, my...
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobeiskool
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel as of late most of your content has been staged... [Cry]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Staged or not, we are still getting to see delicious female soles that we would otherwise never have the opportunity to see. [Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobeiskool
unregistered

Then why suggest they are candid then?

Why not be straight up about hiring models?

I appreciate the foot content as well, but why be dishonest about your product?

Just saying...

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

No one suggested this is candid. Obviously.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

kobeiskool
unregistered

Most of your work that you suggest is "candid" is not.

I was referring to most of your work. Obviously.

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Cool story, bro 😂

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

kobeiskool
unregistered

It is a cool story.

Especially when you know I’m trolling forums.

This has been moderated. Stop the trolling in public.

[ February 24, 2020, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Rocky @TheSoleMates ]

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Wow you seem to know a lot about me — how did you become such an *expert* ... ?

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links