Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Giovanna Be Sexy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Giovanna Be Sexy
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ultra sexy buddy Giovanna is at it again. We did a shoot yesterday that nearly blew the roof off the place, specially when she was in front of the video camera. Here she is, sporting her sexy dancing tights and pumps. What say YOU?

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love those in my face ... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna always puts me in a good mood when you

post your photos of her [Smile]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

OMG! What I'd give to have those plump little toes wrapped around my nose!! [Drool]

Giovanna really does justice to the "you're not getting older, you're getting better" adage. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... the Pose! [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmonkey
Board Regular
Member # 52094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmonkey   Email Footmonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - she has beautiful feet and really, really knows how to use them. Man - those arches...
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a force of nature alright, she just oozes sensuality from head to toe, and is quite used to guys from all over the world drooling at her feet. I don't know how she does it, but Giovanna keeps getting better all the time, weaving her sexy magic, and we're all the lucky beneficiaries...

-

[ February 23, 2020, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are fucking killer nice!!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
One of the best sole shots that I have ever seen.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna is gorgeous in every photo Mr. Fair Adam

takes of her.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Isaiah The Aztec:

takes of her.

You won't get any argument from me. [Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Isaiah The Aztec:

takes of her.

I agree 100%!

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such incredible shapely soles and toes! I love women like Giovanna, it's finding women with unique feet like hers is what life is all about, I try to seek out women with feet like these like a blood hound! They are definitely a rarity but it is so worth it when you find a treasure like this [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't mean to be repetitive, but Gio is world-class in Her looks as well as Her feet, and ESPECIALLY Her toes - and the fact that Adam says they have "a very powerful scent at times" would easily make me (and likely MANY other guys) grovel before Her! [Drool]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

This complete set is posted now on the re-issued site:

www.feetfair.com

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links