Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Madison: Tables Turned!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Madison: Tables Turned!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

THIS CLIP HAS NO AUDIO. IT WAS CREEP-SHOTTED ON AN IPHONE SO IT HAS THE IPHONE FRAMING.

This guy has been sending me pictures of his little sister Madison’s sexy size 7 feet for a long time! He’s a big fan and shares this stuff with me. He’s majorly into his own sisters feet, which is ... well, ok ... but hell, she’s not MY sister, LOL! Apparently she knows he has a foot fetish and hugely joneses for her feet so, since they were tweens she has teased him with her feet really brazenly, putting them in his face, etc. He has often taken pictures and video, but now he has decided to turn the tables on his teasing sister by selling the video to none other than yours truly. And ... here it is! I have to say I’m very glad I didn’t have a sister with sexy-ass feet like this or I might have gone full pervert too, lol! He’s been teased by her so long, now he’s getting a big kick out of secretly sharing her soles with all of my customers. I deleted the sound because he was having a conversation with her that could identify them, and we can’t have that!!! Also she turned and looked back at him a few times but, AFAIK, she didn’t seem to notice he was filming, but since her face was visible (she looks a little like Natalie Dormer with really dark hair) I edited those parts out ....

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links