Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 👣 Difficult Feet to get at first

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 👣 Difficult Feet to get at first
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 8 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April Mikazi (5'6", size 7.5) was extremely difficult for me to get at first. She had an explosive angry personality when various model scouts tried to convince her that feet modeling was legit. She thought it was a 100% pure scam and would shout at anyone who tried to convince her otherwise. She was a high priority for me though because she had nice shapely calves and soles.

After enough time passed (and with segments of my own personal intervention), she was finally willing to give it a chance. And after giving it that first try, she subsequently couldn't get enough of it. I have done so many shoots with her over the years as well as other recreational activities. This woman is a total hoot and her feet smelled and tasted amazing as you can see in the clip below.

-

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

Dude, I'm right sure she didn't give up her feet for free. How much did it cost you?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where’s the pinkie toe of her left foot?
Is it deformed or just hiding somehow?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
How much did it cost you?

anywhere from $40-$50 per hour. had many different shoots with her.

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Where’s the pinkie toe of her left foot?
Is it deformed or just hiding somehow?

that's just the camera angle from that particular image grab. Did you watch the clip?

[ May 28, 2020, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"anywhere from $40-$50 per hour."

Assuming she stunk those nice soles up for me, I'd pay that any day.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links