Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 👣 Pure Luck in the Early AM hours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 👣 Pure Luck in the Early AM hours
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was so lucky to be in the right place at the right time when I met Olivia Brubaker (5'9" size 9.5). I met her just this morning in the early AM hours. This gorgeous lady was a multi-sport athlete in high school and her body is still in fit shape. She happened to be outside in the spring heat getting bit by mosquitoes.

I did a feet shoot with her on-the-fly/unplanned with no make-up or any other formalities just to showcase her natural beauty. She did not disappoint. She also has such a sweet personality too. There are men out there who try to take advantage of her because of it, but I have personally seen her stick up for herself quite well against abrasive male confrontation.

As I got to know her during our first shoot, I wanted to lick and smell her soles soooo bad. I had to hold myself back from even bringing up the idea because I did not want to freak her out. Anyway, when our shoot was finished we went to a diner to grab some food. I gave her my number since she is unemployed right now and told her to call me if she eventually gets a phone and wants to do more shoots.

Hopefully I will be able to lick and smell her feet in the future after she acclimates to the idea of foot fetish. Nobody had ever complimented her on her feet until she met me.

-  -

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant wait to see the rest of this. Very cute.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely sniffable, and look like they could hold a smell. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can’t wait to hear you’ve gotten your way with her feet!
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links