Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lucy the British Bohemian

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lucy the British Bohemian
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Lucy the British Bohemian” — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

(This clip has no audio — Lucy was listening to copyrighted music while she shot this so unfortunately I needed to turn off the audio in order to offer it for sale.)

So then ... THIS happened.

A few years ago I shot an amazing sequence with a very bohemian looking british girl whose boyfriend was away getting them food, which has remained a favorite watch of mine ever since. (Then she was back later that summer with a friend who herself was around on her own later that summer too, whom I refer to as the wonder waif.). So a few weeks ago I get an email from her!

She tells me a friend had seen her in an image on the internet and had traced it back to my store. She didn’t sound in the least bit upset, just filled with curiosity. I explained and she had very wry responses, very openminded, no judgments, and seemingly very ok with the fact that people are turned on by her big feet. She’s living in Asia at present and it’s monsoon season so she’s bored so she asked me if I wanted another clip! She didn’t have to ask twice.

She shot the whole thing while listening to New Age music and drinking from a gigantic cocoanut! At times her cat would stroll by and she would cuddle it and speak to it, demonstrating her accent, but I had to turn off audio because selling the clip with the music would be a copyright violation.

After she sent it to me, still curious, she asked me what it was people like about feet. I told her that if she asked ten different foot guys she’d get ten different answers. So she said, well then what do you like? I told her it was the sensitivity and vulnerability of tender bare soles that was the big turn on for me. She found this hilarious! She said she had recently done a modeling shoot for a photographer also sheltering in Asia, and at one point he needed to arrange her feet because they would be included in the shot. She said this made things very difficult because the bottoms of her feet were incredibly ticklish and every time he would brush his hand against them she would jump up away from them!

She told me she had looked through my clip store and of course knew the wonder waif, whom she had met while in London. (Apparently WW would not be thrilled about being on my clip store, so Lucy advised me not to contact her.) But to my surprise she knew another girl too, the naturally beautiful German with those big gorgeous soles of hers ....

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Not a huge big feet fan but I like her’s.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another cap
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You live a charmed life sir.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links