Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elizabeth's Size 11 Feet Full Scene at Feet of Philly!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elizabeth's Size 11 Feet Full Scene at Feet of Philly!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check Elizabeth's SIZE ELEVEN FEET! This is her FULL SCENE. You can see her super deep wrinkled soles in her foot tease, pose, foot worship in numerous positions including the pose. I discounted this clip, as well.

Elizabeth is a 25 year old BRAND NEW girl who is totally new to modeling. She's an athlete who plays tennis and trains equestrian horses, a really really sweet girl. One of the things in life she truly enjoys is also having her huge HUGE SIZE 11 feet worshiped! She really loves this in her own personal life. She even brought her boyfriend to the shoot - he was a really cool dude, and you could just tell they both were really excited about this. I really like this girl's style, she has that preppy suburban girl look to her and in this video, she wears her boat shoes without any socks, making her big SIZE 11 feet really sweaty. She's WILDLY TICKLISH and she loves having her feet nibbled on and bit, especially the sides and heels. One thing she really gets into is shoving her whole foot in someone's mouth! THere is some excellent foot worship action with Elizabeth and her HUGE size 11 feet! She's really into it as you can tell from her reactions and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES having her feet bitten and nibbled on. Not really my thing, but she's really into it, so why not? She also LOVES STICKING HER WHOLE FOOT IN MY MOUTH! That was cool, lol! This is a REAL foot girl!

See this clip at:

www.feetofphilly.com

You can also see Elizabeth at:

www.phillytickling.com

See her pics and video at:

www.fuckedfeet.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
czechsoles.com
Major Player
Member # 26611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechsoles.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool session. Hasn't she done work for TickleAbuse.com in the past?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful and the foot world has gained another great addition.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links