Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hello! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello!
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"My question is: It seems that often, for those who like dirty feet, the SIGHT of the dirt works in combination with the SMELL of the feet."

As foot guys I think we will often use the word "dirty" when we really mean "smelly". Speaking for myself, I prefer smelly; meaning, female feet, that start clean, and have been cooped up in slippers or shoes for a while. Usually the longer, the better.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just noticed this in your profile under "Favorite foot model."
quote:
Is it conceited to say myself?
No, it is not conceited. It is justified by your truly fabulous feet.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
quote:
Agreed. [Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giovanna Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Giovanna Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
quote:
Agreed. [Drool]
Aww! I just said that because I wasn't sure what else to put. There are definitely several foot models I really enjoy working with, but that wasn't the question the form asked!

So one thing I'm getting from all this is that I should definitely do a dirty foot shoot [Wink]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Giovanna Feet:
Aww! I just said that because I wasn't sure what else to put. There are definitely several foot models I really enjoy working with, but that wasn't the question the form asked!

So one thing I'm getting from all this is that I should definitely do a dirty foot shoot [Wink]

Yes, definitely! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't agree more!! [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giovanna Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Giovanna Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I noticed that Adam posted a photo of me photographing my own foot in another thread... Figured you'd like to see the same image from my perspective. And I'm happy to report that our recent shoot went very well indeed!

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
So I noticed that Adam posted a photo of me photographing my own foot in another thread... Figured you'd like to see the same image from my perspective. And I'm happy to report that our recent shoot went very well indeed!

The image of your fabulous high arch is even better from your own perspective! [Mmm]

--------------------

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely photo.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Oh my! If this pic doesn't get you going, you better check your pulse...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Oh my! If this pic doesn't get you going, you better check your pulse...

Yes! It certainly gets me going. [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Giovanna, your newly released video, "Soft Pink Soles," is fabulous! I love the girl-next-door look of bare feet with old blue jeans and clear polish. [Mmm]

--------------------

Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Hi again!

So as I may have told you all, I am REALLY tough on shoes. Maybe it's because I never wear flats and walk everywhere in shoes that are really meant to be more decorative, or maybe it's because of the strong feet and arches from doing ballet that pop the straps off etc?

At any rate, I finally had this pair all nicely worn in and molded to my toes (had to re-glue the strap once or twice, but that's normal for me and there was still life in them) and BOOM, the whole thing snapped across the ball of the right foot. Makes me sad!

Oh well, I guess that means I'll put them in my Shoe Closet on FeetFair soon, someone will buy them and adore them, and I get to buy new cute summer shoes that I can wear more or less constantly until they, too are completely trashed and smelly [Wink]

-

-

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna, Your dirty (and i'll bet smelly) bare sole on full display is enough to drive us foot slaves absolutely bonkers! [Drool]

i'm sure these shoes will go fast, especially with Your scent permanently embedded in them. [Wink]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links