Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Obscenely Huge Feet of French Tourist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obscenely Huge Feet of French Tourist
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Obscenely Huge Feet of French Tourist” — store is
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

I usually only upload the very cute young chicks from my candid encounters, but more than 50% of what I shoot is with older or more average looking women. This one I’m making an exception for — she was around the park a lot in the fall of 2018, but only for about a week, so I assume she was staying in one of the hotels around the park and used it as a convenient base of operations for sightseeing or regrouping. I’m pretty sure she’s French. I shot her twice — this time and another. I had the feeling the second time that she had her feet up because I had shot them the previous time! Which is a big turn on to me.

This first time I saw her feet, which were just *ridiculously enormous* and I do mean for real, and I basically threw caution to the wind and RAN over to get my camera on her bare soles. Her feet were so absurdly big — wide as well as long — it actually felt a little obscene that she was even daring to show them naked in public, lol! I dispensed with my usual ultra-mellow initiation process and my camera just came right the fuck out and was pointed straight at her soles. I was also sitting pretty close. Naturally she soon noticed. What I love about her, and I do. Mean. LOVE. Is that she gave me these looks like “what in the ACTUAL FUCK” but at the same time wiggled her feet right into the camera. Like she thought the whole experience was just absurd and scandalous and delightful — all rolled into one. It’s encounters like this that are literally the reason I shoot so I totally treasure them.

She put her feet down several times but I patiently waited and sure enough curiosity would get the better of her, and eventually she would put her feet back up again, each time eyeing me with bemusement. Once or twice she even wriggled her feet around in a way that seemed obviously meant to tease and arouse me! This, and the *sheer preposterous hugeness* of her feet, made me totally obsessed with her as I sat there staring at her naked soles in my viewfinder, knowing they were so close to my head...

Soon she put her feet down and kept them down. After a few minutes I got up to leave. She was still sitting there. I don’t recommend you do this and am faintly ashamed that I did it, but I was kind of obsessed with her at that point and was dying to see what shoe size she was. So I walked back onto the lawn, behind her, and lied down on the grass. After a minute or two I glanced around to see if anyone was looking. When it seemed no one was, I reached over and took one of her truly massive white running shoes. It was a brand called Le Coq Sportif, which I’d never heard of before. The tag inside the shoe said 46 and I checked later and that’s a size 13.5 to 14 US women’s! I quickly put the shoe back and checked to see if anyone had seen me. No harm done, I’m so ashamed of myself but simultaneously glad I did that! Very soon after I got up and left, she put her shoes back on, but stayed for about another 20 minutes afterward. Very sexy experience for me, but then there was another ....

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous sole shots! [Mmm] I love women with big feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links