Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My LoyalFans page is up - with FREE videos for everyone :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My LoyalFans page is up - with FREE videos for everyone :)
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LoyalFans page is up, folks!

I've decided to open this one as a platform that will allow me to share much more of my content - some of it completely for free, for all of my followers!

following is 100% free - you just need to sign up, just like FB. if you wish to support me by becoming a subscriber - there will be a ton of content exclusively for subscribers!

I'm going to share not just Giantess clips in all forms, but also foot-fetish, foot-worship, FJ, etc. I figured out that just there must be a good chunk of the people that like my work and support it throughout the years, that are exactly like myself: into Giantess, shrinking, AND feet, with the later being also in its pure form (without the shrinking aspect).

there are already quite a bunch of videos up there, and I'll add more as we go. I got 12 years of content creating behind me, and that's a lot. I'm going to share stuff from both my early days and more recent content.

since this is the free live action videos forum, I'll use this thread to publish only the videos that are completely available for free, for followers! [Smile]

Also, the first 10 subscribers gets 15% off their first month!

Hop in for the ride, here!

corrently Free videos up there (I'll add more as we go, and post the links here :-) ):

Giantess Valora owns you

-

classic Pov, feet.

Fingernails micro-slavery

-

Miniature-based, fingernails, nails tapping, Lena.

The ride of your life

-

Feet, flip-flops, extreme-pov, tiny-miniature, Gaia.

ToeGasms

-

Lynn, tiny miniature, dirty(!) feet, foot humiliation, soles.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links