Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Legacy Sets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legacy Sets
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I re-opened Feet Fair earlier this year, I've been flooded for requests for my past sets, which I though would never see the light of day again due to the fact that I live in NYC and before the pandemic, I was juggling a full time job with family and social life. I'm mostly home bound now due to the current situation, and have a bit more free time than in the previous years. For me, it's a small consolation I suppose, but it is what it is. Anyways, I'm using this nifty set that I did of European model Lucia way back in 2013 as a trial balloon, and could be adding more depending on demand. I do have a lot of new stuff yet to unpack, so please indulge me, and I'm very aware that some of you are very passionate about certain models. Please do not ask me if and when I'll be posting a certain model or set, the truth is that I have no idea, and your guess would be as good as mine. Please let me know if this is something that would interest you. Cheers.

You can use THIS LINK if you want to check out and purchase this three look set.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Lucia has exquisite soles. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have added another Legacy set from another one time model, the sweet and archy Ashley. This is it for the Legacy sets for the foreseeable future, as I'm now editing some new stuff and trying desperately to make my schedule coincide with that of Tara Lind.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links