Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Sarah Palin (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sarah Palin
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Hockey MILF looks like she must have some tasty soles, which I'd love to see. NE1 else?
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's actually about to become a GILF in a few months you know...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misterfeet
Board Regular
Member # 42

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misterfeet   Author's Homepage   Email misterfeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://img197.imagevenue.com/loc388/th_58154_SarahPalin7_122_388lo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img185.imagevenue.com/loc547/th_58172_SarahPalin8_122_547lo.jpg[/IMG]

from a thread at the mousepad, these are the ones i thought showed the best views. great taste in shoes.

hmmm the thumbs don't seem to work but you can click them for the pic

http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/32026

--------------------
Foot stink is my potpourri

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad. That second picture... I wonder who's foot was in the background?
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitch is crazy! And that 2nd toe is bloody scary.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that took care of that kinky ass fantasy. blech

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
Not bad. That second picture... I wonder who's foot was in the background?

[Jerkoff]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she is off my list.

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's still pretty damn hot.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry! Her feet are ugly.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I would lick and smell her toes while also cumming on them big time!!!

WOuld love to do this under her desk in the oval office and get a fj while she is in an important meeting concerning national security and giving me a footjob at the same time she is mulling over important decisions for fellow americans LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rafito:
Sorry! Her feet are ugly.

Ugly is an understatement. [Puke]
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me likeee [Jerkoff] even though im not a republicant
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see the appeal in her. Please Sarah, go away and take those hammer toes with you!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hous131
Board Regular
Member # 29906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hous131   Email hous131   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ther not bad. There average ok feet. No bumps or scrapes or bunions. I think what is the turn on is the fact she's an elected official up for V.P. Depsite her average feet she is very cute and has a very nice athletic body and the power status she will acquire or already has make me want to lick her toes under her desk and cum on her ankles like a slave..lol
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links