Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » footjob with this in it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: footjob with this in it?
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing i would like to see is,the girl using her soles/arches jerking him up and down and/or her holding the d**k upright with one foot and slowly rubbing her sole/arch up and down his shaft and slowly moving the sole of her foot over his head and just before he explodes,pressing her sole or big toe lightly ontop of his tip so the cum oozes from under her like a volcano.In a dominating type of way.That would be a huge turn on.More so if the guy moans and groans with pleasure.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Janet Mason did a vid like similar to this years ago. I remember Steve cummin and it oozing through her toes as she was rubbing his cock with her soles.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got a clip at our store called "Cumshot blocking". Michaela didn't served the d**k exactly as you requested but the end of the clip seems to look like as you searching for. The clip "Shoe & footjob 2" ends similar.
Olaf

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links