Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Erika Aguilera aka ursolemate on YT and IG

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Erika Aguilera aka ursolemate on YT and IG
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo I'm trying to hunt down some of her old videos that she posted on youtube. She was one of my favorite foot models because of her sexy soles and spread! I'm trying to see if anyone has any vids of hers besides this two that I posted below. If you haven't heard of her till now... wow, I wish I could show you the other ones I had seen before she pulled em. Her size 11's made me nut like no other...

https://youtu.be/gCZes72S_oU

https://youtu.be/uwgUhwVmwH0

Hope yall can help!

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl is a queen! Let me know if you find them.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found out she is coming back into the FF scene but with a C4S store! Her boyfriend told me about it and she will be doing clips from foot worship, smelling, and even fjs. I'll let you all know once I get the word
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

She came back for a quick minute but then disappeared.. wish she could come back

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links