Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » I'm looking for...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm looking for...
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures of soles, from small, narrow feet, with short, chubby toes. (size 5 maximum) Covered in drool or nice and moist looking from sweat would be a nice bonus.

[ December 11, 2016, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: CFTS ]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover9637
Loyal Member
Member # 50210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover9637     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there, maybe I can help out, have loads of pics :-) just pm me or leave your kik name
Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still looking for pictures.
To give eveyone an idea of what kind of feet I'm looking for, here is an good but only approximate example. Approximate because her toes are still a bit too long for my liking. However the shape of her sole is perfect.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/196983686/alpsnt.png

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some pics similar to that.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

quote:
Originally posted by Doc Ock:
I have some pics similar to that.

I'd like to see them. [Big Grin]
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the dirty sock peel just to the ball of the foot. That to me the the best part to kiss, that places your nose right in the toes. mMMMM
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF is 22 with size 5s. Beautiful feet we sell pics and vids
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links