Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Looking for vid/pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for vid/pics
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can see I love the Asian girls. Anyone have links to Footgoddesslovely? She is from Philippines.
Her clip4sale still up but no answer to email.

I took this still from one of her first videos on footfetishtube. She did some exquisite footjobs.
Oh, I wish I could see her in VR!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a885bd523713653

[ December 31, 2016, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: AsianFootLove ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
visionzone
Member # 50954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for visionzone   Author's Homepage   Email visionzone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tons of Chinese girls feet

--------------------
SHAW FEET

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootGoddessLovely
Loyal Member
Member # 46301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGoddessLovely   Author's Homepage   Email FootGoddessLovely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! This is Sophia, I'm a friend of FG Lovely.
She was married about a year ago and asked me to check her websites. I'm kind of taking over the foot "productions" part. Originally there was 4 of us Filipina girls who had foreign boyfriends with foot fetish. After reading alot on the internet we even had our small foot parties -- just with boyfriends.
I did my debut on her clips4sale site.

I absolutely love pleasing my bf with my feet and hopefully, if he agrees, I'll show how Ive developed my slow tease and multi-edging technique.

I'll email FG Lovely and tell her she still has fans. Ha. She's in Canada now.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links