Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Would love to Share Wife Foot Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would love to Share Wife Foot Pics
Dvbfire1987
Board Regular
Member # 51488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dvbfire1987   Author's Homepage   Email Dvbfire1987   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some shots of my wife’s feet,

Would love to see some of your guys wife feet.

https://imgur.com/gallery/pjfIS

https://imgur.com/gallery/zZntB

Quick Question Could my wife be a foot model??

--------------------
Love Female Feet

Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure about being a foot model. But Im sure I would land a huge load on her soles [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyfeet59
Board Regular
Member # 51635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathyfeet59     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the sloping inwards big toes. Nice soles.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only way to find out if she have a chance to be a model must be to get in contact with those that runs such a business.
My opinion, perhaps. I saw one photo of her from the back in one of your photos and judge that with her feet overall and i say why not.
Depends i guess who you ask.
To find out for sure must be to follow my advice that i wrote first logic tells me.

Edit: The super model companies, honestly, no. But that doesnt mean that she cant be a model at all. My opinion now of course for what it´s worth.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill trade with you. i prefer feet in white/black socks, hose too. whats you're taste?

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still looking to trade?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links